Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Work starts on the eagerly awaited new Foxtons office on Brixton Road

More seriously, I wonder if a mod would mind moving the posts here (perhaps from post 204?) to this thread? There's a lot of interesting stuff here, and it'd be a shame if it got lost on a thread about estate agents.

Mrs Magpie

More seriously, I wonder if a mod would mind moving the posts here (perhaps from post 204?) to this thread? There's a lot of interesting stuff here, and it'd be a shame if it got lost on a thread about estate agents.

Mrs Magpie

I'm not sure that's possible. We can merge two threads but I don't know about migrating individual posts to another thread. Lazy Llama will know if that's do-able.

I'm not sure that's possible. We can merge two threads but I don't know about migrating individual posts to another thread. Lazy Llama will know if that's do-able.
It's doable in a slightly roundabout fashion.
First you need to select the posts that you want to move, then select the 'Move posts' moderation option to move them to a new, temporary thread. You can then merge the new thread with an existing one.

I suspect that's too much faff, tbh. Mind you, I speak from the point of view of the mod who fucks up thread merges :oops:

T
Soulless, ridiculously tidy, but OMFG all that floor space - want. And can't have.

I'm pretty sure they were filming something in that flat before Christmas. I live down the road from it and asked a sound tech what they were doing. It was doubling for a studio in Shoreditch apparently. £1.5m for that is a bit of a piss take really.

Morrish Road is now awash with these fucking Foxtons signs. I counted six within 40 metres of each other the other day.

Morrish Road is now awash with these fucking Foxtons signs. I counted six within 40 metres of each other the other day.
bonfire4.JPG

T

I'm pretty sure they were filming something in that flat before Christmas. I live down the road from it and asked a sound tech what they were doing. It was doubling for a studio in Shoreditch apparently. £1.5m for that is a bit of a piss take really.

2 got clothes lined by drunkards and now lay down in the gardens... shocking behaviour :D:D I suspect this will keep happening... ;) The one on the flats seemed a bit trickier, I doubt it will stay long though...

They film in that flat all the time, Tinie Temper, Charlotte Jackson done something (fit Sky Sports presenter), Ian Brown... few others

2 got clothes lined by drunkards and now lay down in the gardens... shocking behaviour :D:D I suspect this will keep happening... ;) The one on the flats seemed a bit trickier, I doubt it will stay long though...

They film in that flat all the time, Tinie Temper, Charlotte Jackson done something (fit Sky Sports presenter), Ian Brown... few others

Yeah, I've seen bright flashes when I've walked past and assumed the owner must be a photographer or something

It's also awash with litter. It's one of the untidiest streets around (towards the Brixton Hill end where the shops are), unless they have foxes/cats that are redistributing litter all over the pavements :hmm:

It's also awash with litter. It's one of the untidiest streets around (towards the Brixton Hill end where the shops are), unless they have foxes/cats that are redistributing litter all over the pavements :hmm:

There is an impressive stack of dog shit outside my front door, so I can atest to that. It looks like a shithole, to be perfectly honest. We're definitely the bad relations to Sulina Road.

There is an impressive stack of dog shit outside my front door, so I can atest to that. It looks like a shithole, to be perfectly honest. We're definitely the bad relations to Sulina Road.

The back door of the pub is a favourite puking spot, why do they bother going up those stairs to chunder? I nearly slipped over once, I now leave by the front door.

More depressing still is the surviving, but litter-strewn, bit of Rush Common. It looks ok only after cutting, when the lawnmower blades have shredded the rubbish to nothing.

What's the rule about estate agent signs I saw earlier on somewhere in this thread - something about them only being allowed to be up for 14 days?

94 of the 100 most recently added properties (just searched this morning) on Zoopla are being sold by Foxtons.. across the price ranges. Whatever they're doing has impacted (even if it's just marketing).

94 of the 100 most recently added properties (just searched this morning) on Zoopla are being sold by Foxtons.. across the price ranges. Whatever they're doing has impacted (even if it's just marketing).
I think it's a combination of the 0 commission offer and the fact that they are valuing properties way, way higher than haart and local agencies.

Back
Top Bottom