Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Other

Votes: 77 34.5%
  • I shall draw a magnificent spunking cock

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Won’t bother

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
As i'm in zara sultana's constituency i think i will vote labour this time. There is usually a "left of labour" option in this area if i change my mind. Although the tories were close behind labour in coventry south last time round, that was because of brexit and i don't think they have any chance this time.

Labour, according to electoralcalculus Derbyshire South has gone from a safe Tory seat to one with a 73% chance of a Labour victory. If it does then this will be the first time EVER since I acquired the vote in 1975 where my personal vote has made a difference. I have always lived in either safe Labour or safe Tory seats up until now.
Labour have three guaranteed votes from Chez Q in the form of Mrs Q, Youngest Q, (who turned 18 barely 6 months after the 2019 election) and myself. However Eldest Q has just surprised me by admitting she doesn't know who Kier Starmer is (or Jeremy Corbyn for that matter). She has never shown even the most trivial interest in politics but I have to admit her not knowing the leader of the Labour Party was a surprise.

Last edited:
Hoping for a decent independent option. Seriously can't vote labour. Holden is out here due to a boundary change and I will be lumped into Mary foys constituency.

Whoever has the best chance of beating the Tories. I suspect Lib Dems as the new constituency is much bigger and covers some of what was a big Lib Dem area. Currently where I live is very blue.

not sure yet.

in a fairly safe tory seat that has got more safe following the gerrymandering.

lib dems are second - not entirely sure i can face voting for them but they stand the only (albeit remote) chance of unseating the tory twunt. voting for anyone else will only help the tory.

meh.

I shall be voting SNP. Scottish Tories are shit. Scottish Labour little better. There's no other option to speak of but SNP.

Back
Top Bottom