Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Bitter and twisted outbursts a-go-go here mixed with oodles of self-pity and a dramatic account of his dog pupping. I can't imagine that libel laws are not broken again long withcontempt of court. He doesn't like that judge much.

Loser mentioned her to 'justify' what he was doing. He was joining a pile on directed at broadcaster Narinder Kaur. She had x-tweeted

in response to the first images of the guy with a sword in Hainault, and before the nature of the casualties was known. Later on Leilani Dowding called her a cunt. And the usual crowd of racists leapt in to accuse Kaur of playing the race card.

On the pretext that Kaur had supposedly criticised Dowding for her lifestyle in the past (I can't see where this is supposed to have happened) Loser decided to call out her 'hypocrisy' by posting the upskirt picture.

On Sunday Loser had called Kaur a moron after she had had a row with James Whale which led him to walk off his own show.

I'm deeply saddened and shocked to learn that James Whale is still alive.

I am somewhat appalled (though maybe not surprised) that Twitter hasn't taken the photo down - I imagine they've been deluged with reports.

But in some ways, I hope it means that Fox finally gets what he has coming to him. This is, after all, fairly typical of the way he operates, albeit not usually quite as egregiously.

I am somewhat appalled (though maybe not surprised) that Twitter hasn't taken the photo down - I imagine they've been deluged with reports.

But in some ways, I hope it means that Fox finally gets what he has coming to him. This is, after all, fairly typical of the way he operates, albeit not usually quite as egregiously.
Something good has to come out of all this misogynist crap.

He needs to apologise, grovel and beg for forgiveness, at the very least.

...What the shit did I just read?

I see he's yet another right-wing gentile pretending to care about Jews. I really hate being treated as right-wingers' pet minority. As if he gives a shit about us, and I thought 'too ugly to rape' is the kind of witty banter he can get behind.

This. Every time. And it would deserve its own thread, not an aside on the binfire about seedy oddster Fox, if it wasn’t for the inevitability of it turning into a Gaza bunfight.

No alleged about it! He's not only blatantly shared the image but is trying to justify it because of Kaur's alleged "nastiness". And he's got the cheek to claim he wants to protect women's rights (but only if trans people are involved).
Because he's litigious, the use of allegedly is a necessity.

But, although it won't suffice for the offences he has allegedly committed, it will be relatively pleasing to be able to refer to him as a particular kind of wrong un. If he gets what he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom