Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Karen Matthews having another baby

Jay Park

Quasi-Hobo
Banned
Just seen another hate post aimed purely at division - on FB - from my Auntie who is married to a millionaire. She’s got fuck all to complain about on a basic level but complains she does. Poor people, brown people, she doesn’t like any of em.

Any way is it true Karen Matthews can keep custardy of another child after giving birth? She was the one the hid her child for financial recompense, right?

For Clarity;
3A99DCDD-41AF-448B-9A4C-9DD51521E8F9.jpeg

And this is by far nowhere near how vicious she can get, I don’t need to point it out to Urbz peeps why this family was chosen for public humiliation.

I do though rather wish to discuss the matter of whether people can have kids after going through the legal system for crimes committed against children.

The charming views of Jay Park’s aunt aside - I understand his question as being about the right to custody of a child, not the right to procreate.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m deffo not advocating removing the agency of people to pro-create, I just wonder and wish to see a discussion about said child abusers who have been found guilty of crimes against minors.

Admittedly I’ve done sweet FA reading about this (yet) so excuse my ignorance (for the time being at least).

Usually there’ll be social services intervention from early on in the pregnancy; the unborn child will go on a child protection plan, assessments carried out and decisions made. A decision may be reached to remove at birth (probably the most likely outcome).

Constantly removing children is usually a sign the state intervention has failed on a massive scale. Part of the problem is that kids are removed and the parents are then just left to get on with it when they probably could have done with some very intense support. There’s a dodgy as fuck programme for mums who have had multiple children removed which requires women to take contraception before they’re allowed on it. Horrible.

I'm not sure how the picture and the Karen Matthews case relate to each other.

Could you expand on this please.

it was that twisted old bat that brought this story to my attention. Plus I’m banned from the FB annoyances thread.

Bad person does more disappointing stuff x 2. Ok.

The world we live in, eh.

from what I’ve read of her since she has been up to some pretty shady s**t. But is she beyond saving? Is there - as purenarcotic mentioned - a way that with a better system these caregivers can become better people? Sorry if this sounds like inane drivel but I’ve just quit the cigs/booze/valium and head feels more fuzzy than it usually does.

from what I’ve read of her since she has been up to some pretty shady s**t. But is she beyond saving? Is there - as purenarcotic mentioned - a way that with a better system these caregivers can become better people? Sorry if this sounds like inane drivel but I’ve just quit the cigs/booze/valium and head feels more fuzzy than it usually does.

I'd spare my thoughts for something else, mate. Life's too short. Even stoned.

Back
Top Bottom