Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former players...

I imagine he has a good agent!
I checked his Wikipedia profile. He's had 15 clubs since 2012, excluding loan spells, almost all of them in Conference National or South. He turned 30 in April, has never played more than 27 league games for any club, and has never returned to a club for a second spell. He's also had loan spells with a further 4 clubs, and I'm fairly sure he's never even rejoined a former manager at a different club. He was a junior at Fulham and has since played for Barnet, Yeovil, Torquay, Aldershot, Wrexham, Bromley, Dulwich, Braintree, Maidstone, Ebbsfleet, Lewes, Hampton, Carshalton, Dover, and now St Albans. There have been loan spells at Kingstonian, Redhill, Wingate & Finchley and Wealdstone. He's not the poorest player I've seen, but just your typical journeyman non-league winger who shows flashes of technical ability with too little end product.

Reise Allassani has just advertise has availability on Free Agent Showcase. He's looking for a team at Step 4 to 6. Someone quickly forwarded it to the Leatherhead manager, who acknowledged receipt.

Reise Allassani has just advertise has availability on Free Agent Showcase. He's looking for a team at Step 4 to 6. Someone quickly forwarded it to the Leatherhead manager, who acknowledged receipt.
He's been at Leatherhead before, but under Hayden Bird not Ian Selley. This has got a hint of Forest Hill Dons about it!

He's been at Leatherhead before, but under Hayden Bird not Ian Selley. This has got a hint of Forest Hill Dons about it!
A lot of replies are tagging Don's and Marc Dacey tbf. If Kadi is still involved at Leatherhead perhaps that could persuade him to join them

I missed Reise's 2020-22 Hamlet spells, did it just not work out at NLS level or were the injuries scuppering him? That first spell was superb...

I missed Reise's 2020-22 Hamlet spells, did it just not work out at NLS level or were the injuries scuppering him? That first spell was superb...
I think the injuries had taken their toll. He just didn't seem to have that burst of acceleration that made him so slippery and elusive in and around the box. I'm sure he'd have been comfortably good enough for NLS otherwise. He played a part in Woking winning promotion from NLS on loan from Coventry, scored twice against us, and I think he scored against Welling in the play-off final.

Paul Barnes has turned up at Dover as a coach!
“Paul joined Dulwich Hamlet in September 2022 as boss and was instrumental in stabilising the club in the National League South during a difficult transition period following the departure of the previous management team.” 🤨 Looks like the Keir Starmer version of his time in charge.

“Paul joined Dulwich Hamlet in September 2022 as boss and was instrumental in stabilising the club in the National League South during a difficult transition period following the departure of the previous management team.” 🤨 Looks like the Keir Starmer version of his time in charge.
Looks like it was written on New Year's Eve 2022.

Manny Parry has joined Hanworth Villa. He blew hot and cold last season, but surprised to see him drop down a step.
It probably didn't help that finding a suitable right back was a persistent problem throughout the season, meaning he was often covering for the weakest link in the team. CBB was the most convincing option in that role, followed by Deacon in the final month, and they were both playing out of position.

I thought Manny got better and better as the season progressed. Don’t recall him missing a game all season, and don’t remember a huge amount of errors, and as you say, played in a makeshift back four a lot of the time behind a changing central midfield

Back
Top Bottom