1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former players...

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Dulwich Mishi, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Apart from confirming the obvious, that Kavlin Morath-Gibbs (who's he? ;) ) will be still at Carshalton Athletic, I thought I'd start a thread where anyone can post where former Hamlet players are...whether former First Team or not. To include retired players in managing/coaching roles, and so on.

There's quite a contingent building up at Kent Football United, in the Southern Counties East first division, which is step six, same level as Fisher. Kent Football United play in Dartford, if anyone is curious. Here's the link on their players from Kentish Football:

Kent Football United boss Ennio Gonnella: Our target is promotion, but just like anything in life, hard work is the key | Kentish Football

2. Dulwich Mishi

3. tonysingh

tonysingh Well-Known Member

I'd bloody love to know where Ricky Antoine is these days. Blokes a legend!

pengedragon likes this.
  4. Jamie Wyatt

Jamie Wyatt Well-Known Member

I'd really like to know where Willie is...? All time favourite.

5. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

6. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

8. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

Would appear Harry Ottaway has joined the ex-Hamlet enclave at Braintree, on the bench today for their friendly against Southend.

Probably going to miss someone, but make that Marc-Anthony Okoye, Billy Crook, Roman Michael-Percil, Nigel Neita, Xavier Vidal as well as Ottaway that have pitched up there.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  9. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Enfield Town have practically been promoted to Conference South despite losing to us in the play-offs.

AveryDave, Noss and YTC like this.
  10. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Braintree have taken over the Merstham experiment to see how far up the pyramid you can take the Dulwich rejects.

AveryDave, YTC and SDE like this.
  11. Dulwich Mishi

Hardly the pre-season changes of 1984/5 though....