Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Darren Grimes - A Tufton Street Turd

I know Grimes is a vile individual and I could punch his smug face in, but I can't help feeling a bit hmmmm about the crafty wank now I've read quite a lot of the comments.
He's a cunt for sure, but this has got to affect even the most loathsome persons MH . He could accuse of me being one of those sensitive woke types so I'm grappling with this one :confused:.

I know Grimes is a vile individual and I could punch his smug face in, but I can't help feeling a bit hmmmm about the crafty wank now I've read quite a lot of the comments.
He's a cunt for sure, but this has got to affect even the most loathsome persons MH . He could accuse of me being one of those sensitive woke types so I'm grappling with this one :confused:.
I was thinking this also, for the nanoseconds that it took to remember he launched a nasty attack on Marcus Rashford seconds after the game ended.

My view is he is a professional attention seeker and after attacking Rashford and the England team, he is now getting all the attention he needs and is even trending on Twitter under his real name and #craftywank.

He could have passed it off as someone shit posting until he tried to get all legal on them.
The master criminal always makes one fatal error...

You'd think people would have learned by now to either ignore such things or, if they're brave/clever enough, roll with it as a form of counter-shitposting.

E6PGPVhWYAIPLsY

Back
Top Bottom