YouTube music videos where the artist leaves a comment

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Fez909, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 01.27.11.png

2. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Not youtube, but also one for the "obvious shit you should have known (though perhaps didn't really think about it..." thread:

Kathy Sledge (notable house vocalist) was once in Sister Sledge

And still is, by all accounts:cool:

Fez909 likes this.
  3. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Second entry for Mr Tronco:

Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 11.34.00.png

4. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Stuart Moxham here:

killer b likes this.
  5. killer b

killer b Minimum Waste / Maximum Joy

this is basically the best album. I love it so much.

Did you hear that EP of demos from Alison Statton's post-YMG band Weekend that Blackest Ever Black put out a few years ago? Much better than the Weekend album, which is a bit jazzy...

6. killer b

killer b Minimum Waste / Maximum Joy

check this one out

7. butchersapron

I did not, i will find now though. Ta.

8. butchersapron

Marvelous and no downvotes yet.

9. Lorca

Lorca Somebody after all, had to make a start

I stumbled across this clip of a moderately amusing evangelical christian documentary 'hells bells' about satanic music, focussed on coil, c93, psychic tv etc, in which they take it all a bit too seriously. gpo seemed to like it though.

[​IMG]
    Genesis BREYER P-ORRIDGE
    2 years ago
    At least he called me "articulate"...LOVE this, thanks for the link..

[​IMG]
    Thorson Thorson
    2 years ago
    Love you, Gen. You come across beautifully, here--I had no idea it was a conservative propaganda piece until the end, haha.

[​IMG]
    ioannis eleftheriou
    2 years ago
    Genesis BREYER P-ORRIDGE '' The problem with closed minded people, is that their mouth is always open". Also, instead of calling you eloquent, he called you articulate.

[​IMG]
    ioannis eleftheriou
    2 years ago
    Genesis BREYER P-ORRIDGE Blessings!93 93/93

[​IMG]
    Genesis BREYER P-ORRIDGE
    2 years ago
    ioannis eleftheriou we said he called me articulate. Here's the conundrum. If we mention Crowley, Spare in an essay or interview as an ILLUSTRATION they claim we are fans, obsessed etc with " satanist"'. But they use the same names in THEIR texts etc but do NOT label themselves satanist. We have a problem with that word '"satanist" as we know it's an amalgamation of various pagan deities cobbled together and then assigned incredible powers and myths... we don't believe in "Satan". Though. We can get behind the Process Church's proposal that " HUMANITY ISBTHE DEVIL"...for devil swap out for Satan ...
    Show less

10. copliker

copliker ...

June Millington from Fanny comments on this clip, mostly just to say that her sister had a stroke unfortunately.

11. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

Just posted this on another thread, and on reading the comments realised it could go on this one too