Your favourite song right now....

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by lontok2005, Jan 14, 2008.

1. lontok2005

lontok2005 New Member

... is what??

Mine is this. Hadn't heard it for yonks, and was too young at the time to even remember it well. Somehow came back to me out of nowhere and no-when and I youtubed it.

I have hundreds of favourite songs, and top billing changes from one week to the next, and sometimes within one day. Sometimes it's something current. Sometimes it's something from the sixties. Sometimes it's the Chemical Brothers. Sometimes it's Cole Porter. Last week it was this incredible Japanese song Next week, who knows?

What's yours, right now?

2. El Jefe

El Jefe .. the Rural Juror

Pegboy - Feel The Darkness

3. lontok2005

lontok2005 New Member

Link, link - we need links! :)

By the way, changed my mind - it's still the Stevie Wonder.

4. boing!

boing! hairy cheese eater

I can't stop listening to Fareweel Regality by Rachel Unthank and the Winterset at the moment. Or the whole album really, but that track's especially doing it for me.

5. Firky

Firky The first of the gang Banned

6. QueenOfGoths

QueenOfGoths Fuck you Dave!

Joanna Newsom "Cosima"

David Guetta - "In Love With Myself"

Hope these links are okay 'cos I can't download flash player at work (not allowed :mad: ) so can;t actually see the videos myself

7. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!