Your daily cat and kitten news

Discussion in 'suburban75' started by Mation, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Thora

Thora Differently Ethical

Daisy has an unnatural relationship with my dressing gown. It now lives in her bed as I don't want to wear it anymore :hmm:

ebonics, izz and PippinTook like this.
  2. Vintage Paw

Vintage Paw dead stare and computer glare

I got that one for Peggy and she hated it.

She does, however, fully understand the concept of the feeding ball, and will nose it around the room making short work of what's inside. And she also loves (and understands) this:

[​IMG]

But the complicated white one in your picture? She hated it.

Shirl and PippinTook like this.
  3. seeformiles

seeformiles Lost in the wood

Our Vic frequently gets jiggy with Mrs SFM dressing gown - even though he’s had the snip. While I don’t think there’s any “issue” at its conclusion, she still gives it a good wash afterwards :eek:

Schmetterling likes this.
  4. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Here's Ziggy about to much down on cat grass which he loves. But only after he's done his best to flatten the grass and trash it.

zoggy.jpg

Oh and see that scratching pole in the background. Untouched. Whereas the arm of the sofa has long been his main target, which he has done a fine job of 'dethreading.'

5. xsunnysuex

xsunnysuex Life is a horizontal fall.

Toby toes and Molly popping in to say hi!!

upload_2018-1-31_15-6-26.png upload_2018-1-31_15-7-7.png

6. Vintage Paw

Toby-toes looks like butter wouldn't melt, and Molly looks like she's really had enough of his shit.

7. xsunnysuex

Haha Toby toes is a devil in disguise. Molly is the exact opposite.
    She tolerates him a lot more now thankfully.

PippinTook and Vintage Paw like this.
  8. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat lumpen proletaricat

it is a "i know nothing of the shredded bog roll / upended pot plant / hairball" look...

PippinTook and xsunnysuex like this.
  9. BigTom

BigTom Well-Known Member

Gave them some chicken, Karl has lost his bit under the sofa and is trying to retrieve it

jan 31st.jpg

10. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

Oh please. He's totally playing you, preparing for The Final Feline Takeover.

Manter likes this.
  11. Manter

Manter Lunch Mob

Y'know, you may be right....

He certainly has me at his beck and call

12. seeformiles

4B93A503-06F2-4690-A306-70D9585867D1.jpeg Vic is now too long for the beanbag

13. Shirl

Shirl Brexit my arse

[​IMG]
    Vince is now too big for the radiator :D

14. trabuquera

trabuquera Modesty Bag

:eek: what a porker! Graceful for a fat lad, though, isn't he? (this is not a cat-fat-shaming post, I think he's lovely)

15. Shirl

Shirl Brexit my arse

He's incredibly greedy. We have two other cats and a dog and he steals every bit of food that he can from them (and us). I have to put him out sometimes just so that the smallest cat can have something to eat. Otherwise he stands over her and intimidates her so she ends up walking away from her food.
    Both my other cats moved in with us because my neighbour used to go away 4 days a week and leave them shut out with no food. Vince on the other hand has never known hunger. He's just a natural greedy bullying bastard :( I still love him though :)

16. stavros

I've finally gotten Missy to calm down, using the laser pen to move her to her chair where she's finally sat down for a sleep. She'd spent the previous few minutes clambering all over the table I'm sat at, trying to throw stuff off it, and then sitting next to my laptop and hitting me if I tried to type anything.

PippinTook, Shirl and fishfinger like this.
  17. seeformiles

76170925-B2C6-41FB-89EE-A1A98E8527CB.jpeg Bob has also outgrown the beanbag - but with a bit more style

18. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

Vastra 'helping' with working from home.

[​IMG]

19. Calamity1971

Calamity1971 If Mr Peanut says It's okay, then it is.

I thought he was lying on a white cushion at first glance. Then I enlarged it! :D

Shirl likes this.
  20. xsunnysuex

cat1.jpg
    Naughty Toby toes caught preparing to pounce on poor Molly.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  21. xsunnysuex

cat2.jpg And Toby toes caught unaware :D

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  22. bimble

bimble noisy but small

When you get a substandard cardboard box to play with but have to maintain your dignity somehow. :D

IMG_6176.jpg

23. bimble

bimble noisy but small

he's settled in now. :)
    IMG_6181_1.JPG

24. seeformiles

Our late grumpy lady Buttons would try and sit in any box however small. The daftest was when she managed to get 4 paws into the oval opening in the top of an empty tissue box - she looked ridiculous :)

Libertad, Calamity1971, Me76 and 3 others like this.
  25. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

Visiting my old cat:
    IMG_20180202_194720.jpg
    IMG_20180202_194703.jpg

26. stavros

An attempt was made to sit on my lap earlier, as I was taking off my shoes and socks. This involved putting one ankle on the other thigh, but this didn't seem to irk her, as she was that determined to take ownership of my lap.

The Six Nations starts tomorrow, which she loved last year.

izz likes this.
  27. Schmetterling

Schmetterling I saw something nasty in the woodshed!

Orang Utan likes this.
  28. starfish

starfish No dialogue. Just plot.

20180202_080147.jpg
    They were a bit cold this morning.

29. Vintage Paw

30. smmudge

smmudge Sissy that walk!

Dylan has made a cat friend, another black and white cat who hangs around a block of flats down the end of our road. A couple of weeks ago I saw it sitting on our front lawn area waiting for him (I hadn't let him out as I was about to take him to the vets). I always wondered what their relationship entailed, ie friends or enemies, then the other day my wife drove in and saw them grooming each other, so I guess they are just best buds (no kitten babies, Dylan's been snipped).