1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your daily cat and kitten news

Discussion in 'suburban75' started by Mation, Oct 18, 2013.

1. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Playing with the photoshop app.

PSX_20171230_104230.jpg

2. xsunnysuex

xsunnysuex Life is a horizontal fall.

3. bimble

bimble noisy but small

Note the completely trashed sofa & rug between which he's sleeping peacefully. :mad::)
    2017-12-24-PHOTO-00019326.jpg

4. bubblesmcgrath

bubblesmcgrath Well-Known Member

5. May Kasahara

May Kasahara channelling Lynda Day

Aw he looks just like my dear old Malcolm cat :)

bubblesmcgrath likes this.
  6. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

Missy was not impressed with me getting up halfway through the rugby today to turn the lights on.

7. Cloo

Cloo U R dOin me a friTen

Argh, the latch on our bedroom door is broken so the cat keeps pushing her way in and waking us up in the night. Think we'll have to wedge it shut tonight- gsv was woken by her jumping behind his head and purring into his face at 2am this morning!

ETA xsunnysuex - love the cat's 'Get yr own toob' face.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  8. Chz

Chz Stark Raving Sane

Eldest locked cat in the kitchen all night. Wake up to angry/miserable cat and every food packet torn open and half-eaten. And a race to the litter tray.

It's not like he normally eats anything at night, so now we know Bernard is a comfort eater.

smmudge, Libertad, trabuquera and 6 others like this.
  9. WP_20171231_13_01_38_Pro.jpg

I'm actually jealous. Just looks sooooo comfy.

10. lamb1979

lamb1979 Well-Known Member

Just wondering..after a few fights in our house (with the cats) we have feliway classic and feliway friends plugged in..weve decided to unplug them all as we think they are having the opposite effect on our fur nuggets!? Anyone else had a bad experience with feliway??

11. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

chloe causing me discomfort last night by using my left thigh as a pillow. eventually, had to nudge her off. couldn't maintain the h angle position for too long

[​IMG]

12. xsunnysuex

Molly enjoying a belly rub.
    upload_2018-1-1_12-28-19.png

13. xsunnysuex

Naughty Toby toes has totally mashed my wallpaper. But that butter wouldn't melt expression!!

upload_2018-1-1_12-29-42.png

14. stavros

I had a good lie-in this morning, which was only stopped by Missy yowling at the back door, desperate for her freedom back after the fireworks.

15. UnderAnOpenSky

Cat adoption add.

petee and bubblesmcgrath like this.
  16. UnderAnOpenSky

The first advert on this fantastic

Cloo and bubblesmcgrath like this.
  17. seeformiles

seeformiles Lost in the wood

073BA09A-261A-4D20-B5A7-77DAE94E6477.jpeg Vic and Bob having a New Year’s grooming sesh:

18. seeformiles

Having had cats of variable colourings over the years I’ve noticed that it appears to relate to temperament. Our Torty and white girl was pretty hostile to other cats and was indifferent to anyone that wasn’t me or Mrs SFM. Following her demise, we got our 2 black and white boys who are very friendly to pretty much everyone and even other cats (esp. those of a similar colouring). Has anyone else noticed a colouring/temperament correlation or am I imagining it?

19. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat meh

There's a page about this on the cat genetics bit of messybeast - think there's something in it, although obviously - as with people - environment will play its part as well.

May Kasahara, oryx and bubblesmcgrath like this.
  20. seeformiles

Cheers for the link :) (That is a really good article - far more in depth than anything else I’ve read on the subject - most of which tend to be a bit wishy washy)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  21. petee

petee i'm spartacus

:D like the woman acting the ... dunno what you call them but it's a scarecrow-type thing with air being driven through to make them dance.

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  22. Cloo

I've certainly heard torties tend to be fairly temperamental. Had two b&w cats who are totally different - first utterly neurotic and shy of anyone except me, current one very chilled and friendly.

I am home sick and Vastra has helped with an unprecedented show of face/hand nuzzling, licking, nose-kisses etc. That's made me feel a bit better.

Puddy_Tat and bubblesmcgrath like this.
  23. Whagwan

Whagwan Well-Known Member

Reba has discovered she can climb ladders now which is pretty impressive to watch given her single back leg.

The problem is she can't climb down them so gets stuck in the loft, I was woken up to her plaintive mewling the other night and was wandering the house half asleep trying to work out where the noise was coming from before spotting a scared head looking down from the ceiling.

24. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

camera does tend to make my girls look 'fuller' than they really are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. stavros

Get the fuck out of my way when I'm trying to read the gas meter!

Gas meter.JPG

26. bubblesmcgrath

bubblesmcgrath Well-Known Member

Fluffy......

They look gorgeous...cuddly and fluffy...

donkyboy likes this.
  27. May Kasahara

May Kasahara channelling Lynda Day

Beaker has an ear infection. Any tips for applying ear drops to a cat? She's old and lazy, which might help.

28. Whagwan

Whagwan Well-Known Member

Luckily she's learnt how to climb down now...

29. Cloo

My sister sent their new cat Biscuit off to the vets for the snip today. She just got a phone call to say op was fine, but Biscuit as actually a girl! Anyway, she has now been spayed and all is well #transcat :D

bubblesmcgrath and Me76 like this.
  30. izz

izz life's too short to be normal

Warm it up ? Just to blood heat, do it when she's asleep ?

May Kasahara likes this.