Yes Yes! South London Sessions.....

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by ska invita, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

Starting up a new series of dj nights around South London ... who knows how long it'll last but for now lined up theres a bi-monthly all things House night in Deptford with a one off later-license Jungle/DnB thing lined up for October/November in New Cross.... and who knows what else.

This is the launch party! Saturday May 4th - Free entry - midnight finish. Lovely little intimate railway arch venue.

facebook and twitter @yesyesldn
    facebook event
    yes yes japanese brush inner glow centred copy final GREENER.jpg

Mordi, Patteran, Enviro and 8 others like this.
  2. May Kasahara

May Kasahara humans are too delicious

I'm away that weekend, otherwise I'd have loved to come. Up for the jungle night fo sho.

3. ska invita

:cool:
    Next confirmed dates for Yes Yes @Aaja (Arch 2) in Deptford are the Summer Solstice session on Sat 22nd June and the Pre-Carnival warm up (warming up a week before!) on Sat 17th August.

May Kasahara likes this.
  4. rutabowa

rutabowa LOSE IT

This sounds like a banging, and pretty unique, night... will be there

ska invita likes this.
  5. ska invita

Bump, on this bank holiday Saturday...shaping up nicely, some kind of beer festival in the courtryard outside the venue from 3pm, and there'll be some djs playing outdoors from then till at least 8pm, then action moves inside the arch till midnight :cool:

6. ska invita

Back for more! Summer Solstice session, Sat 22nd June. First one went down a storm, sure to do so again. Dress code: dancing shoes

yes yesAAJA 2 30pc.jpg

Hopefully will be live streamed from 9pm. Check the social media for the link at the time, and follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/yesyesldn
    https://twitter.com/YesYesLDN

Facebook event

7. Threshers_Flail

Threshers_Flail Well-Known Member

Looks great. Shame I don't live in London!

8. ska invita

where do you live?

9. Threshers_Flail

Threshers_Flail Well-Known Member

Manchester.

ska invita likes this.
  10. ska invita

ah, yeah thats a bit far

11. May Kasahara

Same date as Don't vs I Love Acid :hmm: Potential for an epic Saturday there...

Rutita1 likes this.
  12. ska invita

We finish fairly early, it's perfect for a warm up if that's the mission :cool:

Rutita1 likes this.
  13. ska invita

All set to go in for tomorrow.... One change to plan though, due to some complaining neighbours we're going to run from 7pm-11pm, rather than till midnight, so if anyone is planning to come down, make it a little earlier and enjoy the evening light...

YES YES 2.jpg

14. May Kasahara

Really wish I could come to this ska invita, sadly my weekend is jam packed full of things I need to be sober and present for, so no Yes Yes or Don't vs I Love Acid for me :( Have a blinder, hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

ska invita likes this.
  15. ska invita

Full moon session! Friday 13th, what could possibly go wrong

IMG-20190829-WA0003.jpg

16. Voley

Voley Ramoner

I keep reading the second line of that flyer as Deep Bumpkin and wondering if there's some some kind of Cornish dance scene that's sadly passed me by.

17. ska invita

Early aphex twin 86-88 era

pesh, Voley and May Kasahara like this.
  18. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

This still likely to happen?

19. ska invita

not this year mate....just too much on...maybe in March though...doing one last Aaja one November 23rd and making plans for next year...

sim667 likes this.