X Files is coming back. Poll

Discussion in 'books, films, TV, radio & writing' started by DotCommunist, Mar 24, 2015.

?

good idea\bad idea

1. good

56.8%
  2. bad

17.6%
  3. it was always shit

25.7%
  1. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

You should watch episode 2. I think you'd change your mind.

2. krtek a houby

krtek a houby how's it going to end?

Didn't realise there's a new season. Was excited about the last one, even if it was very hit and miss. There wasn't a lot of hype about it. I remember telling mates that it was back and they were saying "what? when? which channel?" the general consensus was that it was a low key event. And I reckon, out of our group, I was the only one who watched it.

Loved the Rhys Darby ep, all the same.

3. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank We kill the flame

I'll take your word for it.

4. cybershot

God this just gets worse.

5. cybershot

This weeks episode is actually quite good. A proper early season esque episode.

6. Reno

Reno The In Kraut

I’ve finally got round to watching the least season. Apart from the typically crap mythology bookends by Chris Carter, this is mostly pretty great, much better than the previous mini-season. The Darin Morgan episode The Lost Art of the Forehead Sweat and the one where The X-Files does Black Mirror are new X-Files classics and the rest of the episodes were well above average. This is likely the last we‘ll see of The X-Files as the ratings were down and because Gillian Anderson won’t do any more, so at least it went out in a high.