WTF is #Qanon?

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by taffboy gwyrdd, Feb 24, 2018.

1. taffboy gwyrdd

taffboy gwyrdd Embrace the confusion!

I've picked up that it's the latest thing for conspiranoids to drool about, not sure what it's based on beyond somewhat cryptic messages that r/w loons read things into, like a cross between Wikileaks and Nostradamus perhaps.

I've not looked much into the phenomena myself, what it tells us or any ramifications.

this is one explanatory link, though I can't speak for its veracity or indeed bias.

The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse

I thought I'd ask here instead, so thanks in advance for insights.

2. NoXion

NoXion Eat leaden death, demon...

Why does it have to be based on anything? Pizzagate was entirely a fabrication of paranoid right-wingers.

petee and taffboy gwyrdd like this.
  3. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

You supporting this one taffboy or just looking to innocently bring it to peoples attention? Why on earth would you post something that asks if people have heard about this rad new thing that you personally know nothing about and can't be arsed to look up?

4. taffboy gwyrdd

I certainly dont support it. It looks fucking laughable from what I can tell. I have looked it up, just not a great deal.

5. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

What a load of crap that link is.

6. petee

petee i'm spartacus

it's the most recent rightwing bullshit attempt to keep the momentum.
    (it's also being pushed by certain parties at the irish website broadsheet.)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    taffboy gwyrdd likes this.
  7. Brixton Hatter

Brixton Hatter Home is south London mate

Turns out it was all a massive leftist prank on Trump supporters, taff.

:D

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ing-extremely-likely-that-qanon-is-probably-a

Badgers and taffboy gwyrdd like this.
  8. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Didn't think the claim in that article it followed the plot of Q seemed right.

9. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

No smoking gun there. Just as likely to be some 4chan anons doing it for the lulz.

NoXion likes this.
  10. taffboy gwyrdd

This guy goes round the houses a bit but is very good on deconstructing conspiracy matters.

11. copliker

copliker ...

80 minute beardy weirdy video.

No.

Mordi likes this.