worst cop in britain: nominations

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Pickman's model, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Badgers likes this.
  2. DownwardDog

DownwardDog Riding a Brompton with a power meter.

3. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

There's that senior cop in Glasgow who has suddenly decided not to fight the charges against him and step down quietly to spend more time with his family. I wonder what he was up to?

Pickman's model likes this.
  4. bemused

bemused Well-Known Member

Obviously, I don't want to derail your thread but we should acknowledge that there are kind and cheerful police officers who are eager to spring to the aid of their fellow humans.

Take this fine copper, seeing a hapless member of public fall to the ground he swooped into action and quickly began to vigorously apply soothing ointment to the poor chaps head. Sadly unkind internet trolls (probably Russian) have twisted this act to kindness to suggest that he was, in fact, punching fuck out of the poor chap's head.

Just goes to show a kind act never goes unpunished.

[​IMG]

Badgers likes this.
  5. keybored

keybored

He was just performing enthusiastic CPR.

Badgers likes this.
  6. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Driving without headlights

7. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Driving without headlights

Police medic is not a real thing. They're just orcs like the rest, but with first aid kits.

Badgers likes this.
  8. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Exactly my thoughts.

• Prone to angry outbursts and volatile - It's in the job description
    • Suspended from his job - great, fewer police
    • Humiliating staff - not so good

2/3 leaves him with a score of 66% Cop Factor, but he gets bonus points for the wacky, waving inflatable cop man image conjured up by becoming so angry he "began to spit and wave his arms" :thumbs:

#topcop

Pickman's model likes this.
  9. MrSpikey

MrSpikey Well-Known Member

Yet, when I announced my intention to do the same the last time I was nicked, the CPS weren't even remotely up for discussing cancelling the court case.

Once again, it's one rule for the establishment higher-ups, another for the average, mostly law-abiding man in street.

Mordi and Pickman's model like this.
  10. ElizabethofYork

ElizabethofYork Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PippinTook likes this.
  11. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

I keep reading this as 'worst co-op in Britain'. Can I nominate the one in Clerkenwell?