1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is no one talking about eyebrows?

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by pengaleng, Feb 16, 2016.

1. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Yes 'just brow grooming' but it's changed otherwise it wouldn't be a 'thing'. So I have groomed, brushed and sometimes dyed my brows over the years. I like to think I have neat brows but this new brow-zing has got some new pop! I'm soon to have 3D 'lite' so will update. But surely you have noticed brows are more well more browy than what we are used to?

2. pengaleng

pengaleng Lil' J Pengele PhD. The Angel of Sesh

i forgot about this lol

I done my mams brows so good the day :cool: I gave her brows she never knew she had

I will get around to pics, I fucked me hand right up atm from hitting a wall

3. Humberto

Humberto stir up the righteous

hitting a wall indeed more like your lack of eyebrows made you punch your mum

4. pengaleng

bait. try again. :cool:

5. Humberto

Humberto stir up the righteous

eyebrows calculator. thickness. How big an arch

available should you need

6. iona

iona toxic clown

I mostly stopped doing my eyebrows last year - now I just pluck enough from either end to prevent monobrow / eyebrows growing right into my hairline, and trim any long hairs sticking out at a funny angle. My right eyebrow is growing back faster than my left though so I look a bit wonky atm.

7. pengaleng

I started in october :|

8. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

So I soon started calling them '3D' brows and even sent a text asking for 3D lite brows..:facepalm::D:oops: but I had them done today & they look lovely, darker than my own brows which suits my new red hair. I'm happy with the result. Also not genuine HD as in not branded as my beauty lady says that is very £££ to do the course, stock products & then have folk pay for them.

9. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Well-Known Member

Bit late but I happened to pause after doing one brow the other day and remembered this thread
    I haven't got any foundation on at this point so the done brow stands out a bit more than it would normally
    . DSC_0438.JPG

10. campanula

campanula plant a seed

Ha, only just noticed this thread so jumped at the rare chance to boast about any aspect of my personal appearance and can truthfully say I have fantastic eyebrows. I have never plucked or primped them in my life as they were always reliably OK and anyway, all my attention was focused on the endless tribulations below my nose. Despite being a long time dweller in the hair belt (Armenian), my brows maintained a distinct arching definition, avoiding the monobrow tendency which snaked across my nana's forehead and still lurked on my mum (although she most definitely had the tweezers out). Anyway, may even try to attempt a photo.

eta - I have worn a fringe my whole life...but always cut a good inch above my eyebrows.
    Passed them on to the offspring too.

11. pengaleng

i left mine alone for like 2 years now, and they only just started getting the hint that they are allowed to grow back

got some extra dark jamaican black castor oil after no luck with normal shiz and i actually think it's working, i got bare sprouts, i think i have a massively long catagen and telogen stages i cant do photos because i still look like an actual fucking mess

I started using the phi (golden ratio) microblading measurements to map out where they should sit

this is long as fuck, am >.< this close to justr buying rapidbrow for the rest of my life

am gonna go back to beauty school so gonna eventually do the eyebrow course

mango5 likes this.