1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't Marxists just get over themselves?

Discussion in 'theory, philosophy & history' started by Lambert Simnel, Sep 29, 2017.

1. likesfish

likesfish chanelling mike from spaced

Isnt the main problem with marxism it was meant to be installed on a system with prolatariat ?

Installing it on a semi feudal illiterate peasant system was always going to mean it would run badly if at all in tryant mode with none of the cool features?

2. danny la rouge

danny la rouge This is definitely the darkest timeline

What now? What are you installing?

Pickman's model likes this.
  3. xenon

xenon ·≈0

Un-met dependencies?

NoXion likes this.
  4. Beats & Pieces

Beats & Pieces Go on then...try. Banned

A missed opportunity then. One for the eternal recurrence.

5. Beats & Pieces

Beats & Pieces Go on then...try. Banned

Making a joke without any real understanding of the subject matter, and even an ironic approach doesn't work. Seriously, Marxism and Nietzsche?

:D:D:D

6. NoXion

NoXion Give me space communism or give me death

What about it? I wasn't talking about combining the two, you tremendous ass.

ViolentPanda likes this.
  7. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

When I made my throw away comment about Nietzsche/eternal return, I never expected it to spark this amount of response.

Is it too late for me to mention that IMO, the joke works (if it works at all, which I leave others to judge) at least partly because of the stark contrast between Marx and Nietzsche's philosophies, one being materialist and the other idealist?

mojo pixy likes this.