who buys bikes in cardiff?

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by wayward bob, Apr 1, 2019.

1. wayward bob

wayward bob i ate all your bees Enforced Holiday

i have a nice hipster-type bike that deserves some love and use. frame is about an inch too big for me and i'm too much of a wuss to ride on the roads anyway. anyone have an idea of a local enthusiast/restorer who might be interested and give me a fair return for it?

(this isn't it, but it's one of these: LADIES TOP QUALITY RALEIGH RICHMOND TOWN / TOURING BIKE | eBay)

2. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Where do you live? I really badly want it :oops:

3. wayward bob

clue in the title eids :D

4. Edie

Edie Well-Known Member

Oh yeh whopper clue right there bob :D

Also I’ve just realised that £95 will be the starting price and it’ll soon soar up which would probably take it out my price range. But anyway I’m very green eyed but I wish you all the best with it :) xx

5. wayward bob

that one's been relisted at the same start price loads of times and not sold. there's another listed closer to £300 which is "as new from factory" which again (repeatedly) hasn't sold. i paid less than £100 years back on ebay but the whole idea of packing and sending makes my blood run cold :D

but it's a decent model (lightweight steel frame) and not uncommon, chances are you could find one near you :)