White & wet

Discussion in 'Olympics 2008' started by JTG, Aug 17, 2008.

1. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus one of Maxwell's demons

A little offence, but no it fucking doesn't. Black people, on average, have higher bone density than white people. High bone density is a disadvantage when you are swimming.

It's quite simple, and also demonstrable. Nothing like phrenology.:rolleyes:

2. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I read in Kenan Malik's new book (Strange Fruit: Why both sides are wrong in the race debate) that a form of phrenology is making a comeback amongst some scientists/ disciplines.

3. littlebabyjesus

littlebabyjesus one of Maxwell's demons

Really? Do they claim that it has predictive power?

4. JTG

JTG Angry about not being able to be an astronaut.

What a nutter

5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Flimsier again, I suspect.

Anyway he's off as we don't need our 'archives scoured' by someone endlessly bumping old threads.

6. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I can't remember off the top of my head (huh huh)and i've not got the book here, i'll check when i get it back. I do remember him using it as an example of the modern development of what he calls 'multi-cultural science' - one that is based around racial/cultural difference i]on the basis of there not being such a thing as race[/i] (i know there's massive problems in using those terms here but that's largely what the book is about, so for now i'll have to use them).

7. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

Super lulz to that! :D

8. The President

The President Banned Banned

N_igma, you White stud.:D

9. chainsaw cat

chainsaw cat Tea. Biccies. Happy now?

It's because they are absorbent, and consequently get both heavier and more rotund the longer they spend in the water.

If, under the ASA codes, they were allowed to cover themselves in a thin film of water repellent grease (common lard would do it), there would be a level playing field.

But environmental rules mean the ASA can't change their own Code.....

And who runs the Environment Agency?

Yep. A white man.

10. strung out

strung out (",)

11. chainsaw cat

chainsaw cat Tea. Biccies. Happy now?

No, it's Dr Paul Leinster, I googled it.

12. Malawi

Malawi Banned Banned

Ok, then...If Black people had the same access to to these money'd sports they would beat the ...:eek:Whites at every sport!:D

13. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

so why arn't they in the UK shooting team/ seem to have easier access to handguns
    twat:mad:

14. SuperNova

SuperNova Banned Banned

15. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Are you quite sure this was in the least bit funny/intelligent?:hmm:

16. JTG

JTG Angry about not being able to be an astronaut.

Can't believe this spoof thread is still trundling along over 6 months later