White supremacist chatroom Stormfront taken offline

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by editor, Aug 29, 2017.

1. kenny g

kenny g Sheeple Wake up!

Indeed and it is obviously a sickening picture but in a way we just take on board the norms of our time. Didn't mean to personalise things because pleased it was highlighted.

2. snadge

snadge metal alchemist

I hope everyone realises that banning sites off the internet doesn't work, there are ways to keep sites up without using providers making them far more anominous than if just kept the site up in the first place, far better keeping access to them as an accessible entity in my book.

I wonder why everyone with a suspect site ends up near the Philippines, maybe look at the trans oceanic fibre cable laying.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  3. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Fucking prime liberal-sentence-gore there.

YouSir and The39thStep like this.
  4. copliker

copliker ...

Tool here. Search by city under users.

Iron March Forum Leak

Bun and Pickman's model like this.
  5. copliker

copliker ...

Jewishworker banned by twitter.

Thread.

6. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

According to one or two people on Twitter that I follow more than one journalist has been banned by Twitter after receiving multiple reports from neo-nazis. There appears to be a pattern here and Twitter need to sort their act out.