1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Man 1 to White Man 2 in Brooklyn: "I settled this fu-king neighbourhood for you"

Discussion in 'New York/US' started by editor, Sep 24, 2015.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Well here's an entertaining street row:

Miss Caphat likes this.
  2. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

I know exactly where to post this..... I bet it will make the americans on the spontaneously combust.

3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Link once you've done it, please!

4. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

Peak caucasity strikes in Brooklyn NYC | MacRumors Forums

Lets see what they make of it..... you might need to have over a certain amount of posts to view though.....

Don't get me involved in an argument, I'm just recovering from a weeks ban for calling someone a racist troll..... ;)

5. friedaweed

friedaweed Branded as a fool

It's Brooklyn in da house :hmm:

6. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

7. abe11825

abe11825 Like to take a cement fix

Haha! Only in New York... smh.

Thanks for the laugh; it's sad that it comes down to this for some people... But I've been in that kind of situation around Boston - the "privileged" stroller pushers... But the runners are not excused from it either. They're just as bad because they think they own the entire sidewalk and half of the street. The guy's argument is purely egotistical. So many times I see a runner coming my way, I'd get off the sidewalk, and as they pass, they say "thanks!!". Like what choice did I have? Run into them? Haha. Between the "privileged", the runners, the Hare Krishna, and the occasional Jews For Jesus, it's a wonder I made it out of the corners without being mauled, arrested or thieved.

Miss Caphat likes this.
  8. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

I think half the new places in west-end Toronto have actually been using that.

9. Johnny Canuck3

Johnny Canuck3 Well-Known Member

I think all of the places in Yaletown and the Main Street area in Vancouver have been using it.

10. Voley

Voley The Prebendary Of Wetwang.

Badgers likes this.
  11. petee

petee i'm spartacus

oooh it's still up?! a classic. when i first read it i laughed till i cried.

12. twentythreedom

twentythreedom COG SOG AWA TWA AWS TWS VMG

You knew about it back when it was funny :cool:

13. petee

petee i'm spartacus

it still is! i just laughed myself out.