Whatever happened to Footballwebpages.co.uk?

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, Aug 10, 2019.

1. editor

editor hiraethified

It used to be a pretty reliable site, but the scores were stuck at half time for most of the second half today and it's still an inaccurate mess now, hours after full time.

2019-08-10_191136.jpg

2. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Thinks Gavin Rose is great

Yes Rubbish isn't it? At present 1930hrs on Saturday it's still showing a mixture of results, Dulwich full time and all other matches from about 1530hrs.
    At least Billericay fans can celebrate a 0-0 draw that didn't happen.

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Isthmian League clubs are required to use the site. National League clubs are not, therefore most of them don't. It's only going to be as good as the information people add to it. Now East Thurrock have gone down we seem to be the only National South club fully using it.

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  4. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

I use that Flashscores which seems reasonably reliable. Did this one have more detailed info? Flashscores you gets scores and line-ups and subs, tho maybe not latter two below National.

5. jnrknight

jnrknight James Knight

I have found this annoying. I have two kids under 3 so getting to Saturday games is tough these days & I used to enjoy refreshing the Football Webpages listings & having my own little Soccer Saturday in my pocket. Kudos to baleboy_93, the club Twitter & the ForwardHamlet lads for doing a great job of allowing fans who can’t get to games to keep up with Dulwich’s fortunes but I do miss having access to live updates of the league as a whole. If anyone knows a site/app that does this let me know! The official National League channels appear to be totally useless...

pettyboy and baleboy_93 like this.
  6. jnrknight

jnrknight James Knight

JimW - I’ll check out flashscores this w/e btw!

7. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

It gives scores down to the top regional leagues iirc and seems pretty reliable if not infallible.

jnrknight likes this.
  8. mx wcfc

mx wcfc Well-Known Member

We (Winchester City) are step 4. It used to be pretty good for our level tbf.

Today, it hasn't even got last nights' scores up, never mind this evenings'. It doesn't even recognise that any games happened last nigh., Really sad that following non league is becoming so difficult.

Flashscores only goes to Step 3.

Moroccan Sunset and Noss like this.