What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Yossarian, May 1, 2017.

1. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

fixed

scifisam likes this.
  2. likesfish

likesfish an angry pretend soldier shooting at seagulls

trump junior is no better Donald Trump Jr. writes about Trump family 'sacrifices' during trip to Arlington National Cemetery: book

he reflected on his family’s sacrifices since his father took office.

Then-President-elect Trump and the first family were at the cemetery the day before Trump’s inauguration in January of 2017. Trump laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, where unidentified soldiers from World War I, World War II and the Korean War are buried in crypts.

“I rarely get emotional, if ever,” Trump Jr. wrote in his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.” “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country."

“Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually, a huge book of business that I had personally built,” he continues.

Trump said he considered all of the sacrifices the Trump family made in order for Trump to serve in office as an Army Band bugler played “Taps” in front of the tomb.

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” Trump Jr. wrote.

now the US might go over the top in support are troops but the utlra rich whining they cant get more rich is not really a sacrifice

3. Don Troooomp

Don Troooomp Condescension and embedded self importance

4. Don Troooomp

Unlock them up

US judge sides with New York AG in Trump tax return lawsuit

5. Pickman's model

Pickman's model every man and every woman is a star

6. Don Troooomp

Chilli.s likes this.
  7. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Impeachment Committee Calls First Star Witness Greta Thunberg

8. Don Troooomp

This is damning for Trump

How an overheard phone call could damage Trump

Seems high level officials are now saying Trump was far more interested in his own local political gain than he was in the US and its foreign policy.
    Before it was all 'reports', leaks, and bits of paper pushed by what is claimed to be fake news, so reasonably easy to dismiss as 'Left wing interference in democracy', but now it's senior military, intelligence, and even Trump's own people - and it's on TV for all to see.
    Most aren't going to watch live proceedings, but the highlights are going to be all over the news, and that's going to be bloody hard work for the Republicans to defend as partisan politics.

Taylor has described what happened, then called it "Crazy" (several times), then directly accused Trump of putting personal gain ahead of US interests on national TV, and that's going to be repeated in news programs many times, something that has to be extremely good news.
    Trump, I believe I can be confident in saying, Can't escape this as the Republican party will be forced to drop support when it all comes out, and there's a lot more to come before this ends.

9. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Nope, the square root of fuck all will come of this.

Donald Trump: What you need to know about the impeachment proceedings

10. Don Troooomp

I'm not so sure because this is all about politics, not an investigation in any normal way.
    Everyone knows Trump is guilty and the Republic senate know they must convict, but they're getting what the want from him so they won't unless they have no choice.
    That choice won't be decided on guilt, innocence, or evidence, it will be decided on public opinion and if the Republicans feel they're endangering their own position, that being how much cash they can screw out of donations.
    If they think they might lose their seats, they'll toss Trump to the Democrats in the blink of an eye, exactly as we've already seen with one political appointee and Trump supporter when he changed his evidence. He simply decided he wasn't willing to commit perjury and sacrifice himself for Trump, so he changed his story to get out of trouble.
    The beauty of televised hearings is everyone can see what the witnesses say, and that's top quality PR against the orange idiot. This is why the idiot end of the Republican party and Trump say they aren't going to watch, not because they aren't, but they want their voters not to so they don't see first hand what a twat Trump really is.

11. existentialist

existentialist Girly swot

Don Troooomp likes this.
  12. Don Troooomp

Liked for use of 'discombobulating'

13. Boris Sprinkler

Boris Sprinkler Jah bless

How can anyone support that shit?

How do i opt out of been led?

14. Don Troooomp

Cash

15. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Nope, the television hearings are already an absolute car crash/circus.

Absolute shameless desperation from Adam Schiff and his fellow Trump obsessed Democrat lunatics.

These idiots still don’t understand that the more they clamber to remove/smear/whinge/etc Trump - the more they help him to an almost guaranteed landslide win in 2020.

Satirical political commentator Mark Dice dissects the impeachment circus:

16. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Is satirical the new way of saying far right racist conspiracy loon?

17. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

Mark Dice is a right-wing conspiracy theorist :rolleyes:
    (I see butchersapron beat me to it :))

Don Troooomp likes this.
  18. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Apparently his [Mark Dice] new book is No.2 on the Amazon bestseller list (No.2). Do ‘far right racist conspiracy loon’ exist never mind have a top selling book on Amazon?

The answer to your question is - no.

19. Louis MacNeice

Louis MacNeice Autumn Journalist

Landslide...really?

You see it's over egging the pudding like that just makes you look unauthentic, pretend, wannabe, fan boy and generally a bit bottom of the barrel.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

existentialist likes this.
  20. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Yes, mark my words.

21. Louis MacNeice

Doubling down just like the big boys do.

You're funny - Louis MacNeice

22. Marty1

Marty1 lol

Bookmarked.

23. eoin_k

eoin_k Lawyer's fees, beetroot and music

Do right wing conspiracy theories even exist? Is that the sort of question that passes for informed debate around here these days?

SpineyNorman likes this.
  24. Raheem

Raheem Well-Known Member

No, they just want you to believe they do.

petee likes this.
  25. Louis MacNeice

Good...but you'll be long gone, reinventing yourself in some other hobbyist pursuit before you need to look at it.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Nylock likes this.
  26. Marty1

Marty1 lol

FB5B511E-3D42-4715-8590-36B8DD6167E6.jpeg

It’s almost as if the Democrats want a second term out of Trump.

27. editor

editor hiraethified

Who the fuck is that twat?

28. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

Hope all is going well for you.

S/he started out as a troll, then seemed to settle down.

29. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

He's the campaign manager for Trump 2020.

Marty1 likes this.
  30. petee

petee i'm spartacus

just like last time, er...