What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Yossarian, May 1, 2017.

1. a_chap

a_chap When the world came apart, where were you?

2. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse A-wob a-bob bob

3. petee

petee i'm spartacus

more local color:

Democrats take control in Delaware County for first time since Civil War

trigger warning: autoplay

Democrats are taking control in a suburban Philadelphia county that's been under Republican control since the Civil War.

Democrats declared victory in three races Tuesday night for Delaware County's five-member council, sweeping Republicans entirely from what had been an all-Republican panel just a couple years ago.

from a newsletter i get:

I'm in an exurban Virginia county, far outside the Beltway, that is firmly middle-middle class. As I look around the houses in my little cul-de-sac, my neighbors are: a retired couple; a truck driver and hygenist; two accountants; a man who runs a small business repairing furniture out of his house; a plumber and public school teacher; an immigrant family from Afghanistan. You get the picture: I do not live in an area full of doctors and lawyers and the dreaded "Beltway elites."

For the decade I've lived here, Republicans have, on balance, controlled most of the local offices: school board, district supervisors, sheriff, that sort of thing.

Last night every one of these local Republicans lost. Every. Single. One.

4. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

Hopefully, that's a portent of how things will go in November 2020.

krtek a houby, Nylock and Yossarian like this.
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

trumpstocks.png

"Have fun spending all that money you're making from the booming stock market" might not be a message that resonates with a lot of Rust Belt voters.

6. Joe Reilly

Joe Reilly Well-Known Member

No, the whistleblower works for the CIA...or maybe that's a load of old bollocks because that's who the Left are cheering on.

7. Don Troooomp

Don Troooomp Condescension and embedded self importance

Naming the whistleblower is illegal, but is naming someone who you believe is that person, if you're right or wrong?

Link to a Trump being a moron

Idiot mini Trump just did.

8. Don Troooomp

This is excellent. The only thing protecting Trump is his ability to win elections and get ultra right crap moving. Once that's gone, and it's looking that way, he'll get dumped.

9. Don Troooomp

Since the tweet is out there anyway.
    Is is time this silly fucker was arrested?

SmartSelect_20191107-042255_Chrome.jpg

10. Don Troooomp

This could be interesting. Israel seems very influential in US politics, so anything that Trump does against the Jewish state could well impact on many things, including republican support in impeachment hearings.

Report: Trump said Israel should pay for PA security assistance instead of US

11. Don Troooomp

Protecting white house guilt?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love the outrage about me tweeting an article about the “alleged” whistleblower... also good to know you have other sources confirming. <br><br>Those thinking I coordinated with The White House to tweet out a <a href="Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) on Twitter">@BreitbartNews</a> article haven’t been watching my feed much. Didn’t happen! <a href="https://t.co/CEOZBmcX4p">https://t.co/CEOZBmcX4p</a></p>&mdash; Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="">November 6, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. Don Troooomp

I believe "LOCK HIM UP" is in order

existentialist likes this.
  13. petee

petee i'm spartacus

"the Left"

14. krtek a houby

krtek a houby Share knowledge, don't weaponize it

The "Left" are cheering on the whistleblower or the CIA? Who do you mean by the "Left"? The Democrats???

15. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

"I did it, Daddy! I named the whistleblower! Aren't you proud of me?"

Since Trump's supposed case for corruption in Ukraine centered on Hunter Biden allegedly trading on his father's influence, you'd think they'd prefer for people to forget that Donald Trump Jr. exists.

Don Troooomp likes this.
  16. copliker

copliker ...

Not to be confused with the Sidney Blumenthal's Son Left.

17. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

I'd say Jesus Christ but it would sound like a compliment. "Where I walk, God walks." :eek:

Oh for the days when Reagan just had an astrologer advising him.

18. extra dry

extra dry Happy to be here

Bet God is really happy his name is being dragged into this.

19. Don Troooomp

20. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

Trump's been making the rounds of sporting events lately. The latest is the Alabama v. LSU football game:

Trump at Alabama-LSU game: SGA sends warning for 'disrupting behavior'

Two things here:

* The season is mostly over so losing seats for two games wouldn't deter me. Its seems pretty weak. It would also be unconstitutional for a state school to tamp down free speech in a public venue.

* If students in the far south have to be intimidated into silence, that doesn't bode well for Trump's reelection prospects.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  21. Don Troooomp

Not a big thing, and not a lot of money for Trump, but it demonstrates he's a bent bastard.

President Trump ordered to pay $2M to group of nonprofits as part of civil lawsuit

Ming likes this.
  22. Don Troooomp

Not enough to be damning, but it has potential

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/roger-stone-trial-congress-wikileaks-trump-politics

23. Don Troooomp

Trump has denied he wanted Barr to clear him in public so we can be pretty sure he did.

24. Don Troooomp

One of the worst things Trump is doing, because of the long term damage, is trying to mess up the environment. Withdrawal from the Paris treaty being a big example of his foolishness.
    His terrible political views, corruption, many illegal acts, and utter twattery are all bad, but deliberately shagging up the planet, presumably because some swine is paying him to do it, is just nasty.

AIA denounces Trump's withdrawal from the Paris Agreement

scifisam likes this.
  25. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

Today's fb post:

eric.jpg ]

Just a quick reminder how the right are feeling about the impeachment

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    SpookyFrank and ginger_syn like this.
  26. Don Troooomp

27. Don Troooomp

Link?

28. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

????

It is from facebook.

Feel free to find it's origins.....

29. chandlerp

chandlerp Well-Known Member

Good of you to repost the name of the alleged whistleblower though

30. Don Troooomp

Everybody and their grandmother has seen it so it hardly makes any difference.

Edit - just googled the name and pages and pages of links came up.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019