Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star

Don Troooomp

Condescension and embedded self importance
i know exactly how references work, be they in text, eg harvard, footnotes (at the bottom of the page), endnotes (at the end of the document). i also know how page numbers work and the differences between a page number and a footnote. you don't seem to have grasped the difference between a citation and a page number.
Call the white house and moan at them, they wrote the fucker

Don Troooomp

Trump argues against his tax returns being used (as usual)

Trump again appeals House subpoena for his tax returns from Mazars - CNNPolitics

Just in case he loses, he wants the case run slow time in the hope the election is out of the way before he secrets get out

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has asked the DC Circuit Court of Appeals to rehear his attempt to stop a subpoena of his longtime accounting firm, this time with Trump asking the full appellate court to reconsider his case.

Trump lost his attempt to stop the House subpoena of accounting firm Mazars USA before a trial-level judge and 2-1 before an appellate panel. The courts so far have shot down Trump's attempts to impede Congress' subpoena power.
The subpoena of Mazars, still halted in the appeals process, is one of several attempts by the House to dig up more financial records of Trump's. This subpoena was for eight years of documents held by his accounting firm.

Don Troooomp

Yet another Trump sex crime accusation, but one with what could be supporting evidence in the form of emails (perhaps other things)

Yahoo - stop pushing your fucking advert

President Donald Trump’s own records "strongly corroborate" the sexual assault accusations of Summer Zervos and belie the president’s denials, the former contestant on "The Apprentice" said in a court filing Thursday.

Zervos has alleged Trump "repeatedly touched her, groped her, and kissed her" on multiple occasions in late 2007 and early 2008, but he has denied it and called her a liar.

"To be clear, I never met her at a hotel or greeted her inappropriately a decade ago," Trump said in a 2016 statement. "That is not who I am as a person, and it is not how I’ve conducted my life."

Don Troooomp

More good news for Trump - or perhaps not. Given his previous job and the way he was fired, I would imagine Trump should be worried about Bolton speaking out.

Fired Trump Advisor Bolton’s Lawyers in Touch With Democrats’ Impeachment Probe – Report

President Trump fired the hawkish foreign policy advisor last month amid reports that the two men had clashed on issues ranging from Iran and Afghanistan to North Korea.

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton is negotiating on testifying in the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry against the president, with his lawyers in contact with House committees involved in the probe, an unnamed individual said to be close to Bolton told NBC news on Friday.

In mid-October Fiona Hill, Trump’s former Russia and Eurasia advisor, who left her post in late July, testified before Congress, telling officials that Bolton had told her that he was “not part of whatever drug deal” Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney were “cooking up” amid alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine into reopening an investigation into Joe Biden’s son over possible corruption.

agricola

a genuine importer of owls

Don Troooomp

Please don't say this will end up with "Thank heavens for John Bolton, bravely speaking out against Trump and showing everyone what a true patriot he is".
He's a true twat, but might turn out to be a useful twat. My best guess is he's doing it to save his own skin, and that'll do.

Don Troooomp

I was unaware of how much the Trump campaign owes around the US, and the fact they aren't paying their bills.
I'm hardly surprised

Don Troooomp

Note the time of my post

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi just got topped and Trump is about to claim credit.

Hope I'm right after sticking my neck out this far :D

Don Troooomp

Nice piece

Former White House chief of staff says he warned Trump on impeachment

US President Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, John Kelly, said he advised the president not to fill the job with someone who wouldn’t be honest with him and provide a check on his impulses because he would end up being impeached.

“That was almost 11 months ago, and I have an awful lot of, to say the least, second thoughts about leaving,” Kelly told the Washington Examiner. “It pains me to see what’s going on because I believe if I was still there or someone like me was there, he would not be kind of, all over the place.”

“I said, whatever you do — and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place — I said whatever you do, don’t hire a ‘yes man,’ someone who won’t tell you the truth — don’t do that. Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached,” Kelly recalled in an interview at the Sea Island Summit, a political conference hosted by the Examiner. Kelly said he does not believe the president would be in his current predicament if he had stayed as chief of staff.

In response, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement of her own: “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

Trump also pushed back on Kelly’s comments in a statement: “John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that, I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does.”

Archimage

Kat Knapper
Donald Trump Faces 26 More Allegations of Sexual Assault in New Book

Donald Trump has been accused of another 26 instances of sexual assault and nearly 50 cases of inappropriate behavior in a new book detailing the president's alleged pattern of misconduct and abuse of women.

In All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, authors Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy share the stories of 43 women who establish a narrative of Trump as a serial sexual assaulter. An excerpt shared by Esquire details the story of Karen Johnson, who claims that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-a-Lago to trap and kiss her

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the p****,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me—he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she said of a New Year's Eve party at Trump's Florida resort.

“I was just walking to the bathroom,” she explained. “I was grabbed and pulled behind a tapestry, and it was him. And I’m a tall girl and I had six-inch heels on, and I still remember looking up at him. And he’s strong, and he just kissed me.”

Johnson said that she felt afraid and powerless after the alleged assault.

“I was so scared because of who he was," she said. "I don’t even know where it came from. I didn’t have a say in the matter.”

Trump has repeatedly denied any claims that he sexually assaulted women, despite famously admitting as much on tape in that now infamous Access Hollywood clip.

The book draws from over 100 interviews with women in Trump's orbit, and paints a picture of a predatory man who hides behind his wealth to avoid consequences. It's due out on October 22.

Archimage

Kat Knapper

Donald Trump has been accused of another 26 instances of sexual assault and nearly 50 cases of inappropriate behavior in a new book detailing the president's alleged pattern of misconduct and abuse of women.

In All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, authors Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy share the stories of 43 women who establish a narrative of Trump as a serial sexual assaulter. An excerpt shared by Esquire details the story of Karen Johnson, who claims that Trump hid behind a tapestry at Mar-a-Lago to trap and kiss her

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the p****,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me—he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she said of a New Year's Eve party at Trump's Florida resort.

“I was just walking to the bathroom,” she explained. “I was grabbed and pulled behind a tapestry, and it was him. And I’m a tall girl and I had six-inch heels on, and I still remember looking up at him. And he’s strong, and he just kissed me.”

Johnson said that she felt afraid and powerless after the alleged assault.

“I was so scared because of who he was," she said. "I don’t even know where it came from. I didn’t have a say in the matter.”

Trump has repeatedly denied any claims that he sexually assaulted women, despite famously admitting as much on tape in that now infamous Access Hollywood clip.

The book draws from over 100 interviews with women in Trump's orbit, and paints a picture of a predatory man who hides behind his wealth to avoid consequences. It's due out on October 22.

JuanTwoThree

Spurius Bollox

Don Troooomp

It's likely some accusers are gold diggers, or just after a bit of fame, but there are way too many for all to be false claims, and his record of sex quotes we've all heard suggest most are probably true.
We can remember when he talked about that little girl in that sort of way, the pussy grab tape, and even wanting to fuck his own daughter.
There's absolutely no arguement he's a dangerous sex pest, very likely guilty of most of the accusations, and probably a rapist.