What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Yossarian, May 1, 2017.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Wondered why there was a Civil War.

Trump: 'Why was there the Civil War?'

Mation, Pickman's model and CRI like this.
  2. Nylock

Nylock I hate 'these days'...

Related to that, also claimed a president who died years before the civil war could have prevented it if he had postponed taking office until that period (Jackson, zombie POTUS)...

frogwoman and CRI like this.
  3. Ax^

Ax^ Silly Rabbit

so anyway its been a bank holiday and i've been busy...

why are all the main trump threads closed down?

:hmm:

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Insufficient focus, apparently. I thought this one might pass by focusing on whatever stupid shit Trump has done today.

5. coley

coley Well-Known Member

TTT, today's Zombie president, just what has he to do,or say before the people still supporting him have their collective WTF moment?
    His first '100 days' have been a total fiasco, he's been outmanoeuvred by every leader he has met.......oh fuck, the worlds gone mad.

CRI likes this.
  6. twentythreedom

twentythreedom Patterdale Terrorist

On possible talks with Kim Jong-Un

Wtf

7. coley

coley Well-Known Member

"Insufficient focus" what's that when it's at home, why close any thread down if it's not offensive
    Most threads die a death due to lack of interest, why close one down

8. Nylock

Nylock I hate 'these days'...

Dunno but questioning a mod decision on this one is probably a sure-fire way to get it locked as well.

9. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

Both Trump threads were closed while convos were in full flow. There will be plenty of material for this thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if the plug is pulled on it soon, unless we all keep things light, funny and fluffy.

The latest in the administration's efforts to remove all evidence that there ever was a President Obama, or even his wife.

Trump shuts down Michelle Obama's 'Let Girls Learn' program, and healthy school lunches

So more salt, less whole grain and chocolate milk are back on the menu. :hmm:

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    petee likes this.
  10. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

I did ask in feedback forum why the other two were closed

coley and Ax^ like this.
  11. coley

coley Well-Known Member

WtF is there anything about TTTs presidency that is "light, funny and fluffy"?? Though the only thing I found irritating on the deceased threads was the desire to have endless post mortems on HC and her campaign, though there is a difficulty in avoiding them, due to TTTs obsession with reliving the campaign.

CRI and Nylock like this.
  12. 8den

8den No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...

i think the trump threads were shut down as they were beginning to resemble a Spicer preconference.

Mab likes this.
  13. coley

coley Well-Known Member

Mebbes if TTT and Spicer and associated staff indulged in "preconferences" or even fuckin talked to each other, the world would be a slightly less scarier place?
    Fuckinell, I remarked awhile ago that the US seemed to have elected the 'pub bore' to the presidency, I should have been so lucky.
    Most 'pub bores' seem to have the ability to string at least two sentences together.

CRI likes this.
  14. twentythreedom

It's absolutely fucking bizarre, surely having a strong word would have sufficed. Total overreaction - and wildly OTT, completely pointless sanction :facepalm:

15. DotCommunist

DotCommunist slowtime

the only strong words had were those dished out to those who reacted with very salty language when being compared to racists and called fash enablers on the sly. Its good they got closed. Lets hope this one can contain some discussion of things that are going on rather than endless tweets and blog reposts. Then we might have a constructive thread rather than the shit stink the other one became.

not-bono-ever, NoXion, pug and 2 others like this.
  16. Maltin

Maltin Well-Known Member

I blame the Russians. :hmm:

coley, Ax^ and redsquirrel like this.
  17. twentythreedom

You're right, but there should be room for all the tweets, links, blogs etc, I (and I suspect many others [awaits supportive PMs] wouldn't ever come across most of it otherwise.

Firm and final warnings to some and general guidance to other posters, create a new thread(s) for particular content if required, ban posters if you must.

Should've just given them a good clip round the ear.

CRI, spitfire, bimble and 1 other person like this.
  18. High Voltage

High Voltage In the top 97% of Urban's most interesting posters

What does TTT stand for then? I've assumed that it's an abbreviation for That Twat Trump but when I've googled it I get something like To The Top

19. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

The tangerine twat

20. farmerbarleymow

farmerbarleymow Sweetcorn, Seagulls and Wasps are Brilliant!

A very apt moniker. The huffing orange cunt is also good.

bubblesmcgrath, Mab and coley like this.
  21. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

What's farmerbarleymow stand for? ;)

farmerbarleymow and Badgers like this.
  22. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

Trump taps anti-abortion leader for top HHS post - CNN.com

It should also be noted that she's anti-birth control. We've actually reduced the number of abortions to its lowest point since it was made legal--almost entirely due to birth control outreach. Look for that trend to reverse under this idiot. I swear JC2 is right when he says that some of these folks don't know have a clue what causes babies.

pinkmonkey, coley and CRI like this.
  23. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

24. Idris2002

Idris2002 Christmas eve, you know?

I see on Twitter that there's speculation that Mark Zuckerberg will run for the presidency in 2020. What a vision that will be!

25. J Ed

J Ed Follow Back Pro Expropriation

Stasi with emoticons and lean in feminism for the 0.0001%

26. J Ed

A drone called Beyonce

27. J Ed

Let them eat/blame (a tiny number of) black faces in (very) high places

28. copliker

copliker ...

Big Bro' on white horse is near

Pickman's model and J Ed like this.
  29. J Ed

I found a pic of CRI

[​IMG]

Don Troooomp likes this.
  30. J Ed

The bloke above is ready for a big strongman to come along who knows and monetises your darkest thoughts, what children masturbate to and has already practised vote manipulation.

Don Troooomp likes this.