What are U Wearing 2-day?

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by Yuwipi Woman, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

I'm wearing a snazzy pin-stripe suit and pearls. I have a major client meeting later today. I feel just like my dog after she got a bath. <dances in circles>

So what you are wearing, baby? ;)

5t3IIa and Sea Star like this.
  2. Dubversion

Dubversion Gorn Enforced Holiday

a tshirt that says "Death To Text Speak"

:p

3. skunkboy69

skunkboy69 Reverend of Eternal Light

Jeans n t shirt and 1 sock

4. Biddlybee

Biddlybee making knots with sticks

:D beat me to it!

5. Yuwipi Woman

Don U just h8 ppl who use txt spk!

6. henrytheoctopus

henrytheoctopus New Member

the same thing i've been wearing for the last three days.

7. wtfftw

wtfftw Well-Known Member

fuck all. Well a red chemise. :oops: Not very exciting as I'm tidying up before showering so I'm wearing the sweatiest thing I could find on the floor. :D

8. Yelkcub

Yelkcub Well-Known Member

Boss suit, crisp white shirt, black shoes. (And a hungover expression)

9. Dillinger4

Dillinger4 Es gibt Zeit

Some black sort of skinny jeans, a red t-shirt that says 'The Get up Kids' on it, a black cardigan and a black hoody, with a red and black scarf for when I go outside.

10. Rollem

Rollem two kinds of wonderful

dark denim mini skirt, with a brown long sleeved top and a spotty t-shirt over the top of that. brown tights and black boots

11. pengaleng

pengaleng Lil' J Pengele PhD. The Angel of Sesh

pink dressing gown and rollers :cool:

12. Yetman

Yetman Cheesecar Fucksquad #1

A bright pink baby suit and a fucking snarling hard on :)

13. Wookey

Wookey Playful as a pussy cat

A lovely grey DKNY jumper that I got from the chazzer shop for 2.50! A pair of blue check PJ bottoms that don't belong to me, and my recycled tweed trainers. I'm half out of bed, half doing the housework.....

14. sam/phallocrat

sam/phallocrat Denarian + 1 R.I.P.

shite unironed work clothes

15. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

Silver, buckled ankle-boots; blue cords, black vest and a kind of weird, deconstructed mesh top over it that's purply-blue and overprinted with words and squiggles.

16. wiskey

wiskey Albatross Admirer

i'm just putting my uniform on to go to work

17. Dr. Furface

Dr. Furface One small step for man

Black. As usual.

18. zenie

zenie >^^<

Blue nine west stilettos, black (Primarni) sheer tights with zig zags sticked in them, denim knee length flowy skirt (topshop), white hooded ballet cardigan (Firetrap). :)

19. Strumpet

Strumpet gypsy girl

Black jeans, 3/4 sleeve skinny black top, bright blue short sleeve skinny tee over it and a black waistcoat with socks n short boots.

20. monsterbunny

monsterbunny Well-Known Member

Indigo Duffer/Oki-Ni raw cinchback jeans (a 37 repro), black K-Swiss trainers, white tee shirt and indigo denim shirt from Uniqulo.

21. foo

foo dirtysweet

grey wool turn-up trousers with wide leg and a lovely strap thing above the bum, that i bought from Top Shop. i love em and i'm going back for the brown ones. :cool:

oh and a black jumper, black wedge boots.

22. DRINK?

DRINK? bummed by karmachameleon

Air max 95's, Diesel jeans ( from my lovely chum who works for them and sorts me out all sorts of freebies ), Lucky brand t-shirt, Pink maharishi hoody assortment of beads, one cuff, one watch:)

23. foo

foo dirtysweet

24. geminisnake

geminisnake a complex mass of conflicting ideas

Sounds as fetching as my fleecy pjs and pink yeti boot slippers. I is having a lazy(ish) day.

25. astral

astral author unknown

A towel. I need to get dressed.

26. trashpony

trashpony Ovaries and tings

Yuwipi Woman - you don't sound at all how I've imagined you :D

I'm wearing dark blue jeans and a terracotta coloured t shirt with skulls on it.

And slippers :D

27. Yuwipi Woman

:eek:

I'm afraid to ask, but I will anyway. How have you imagined me?

(I don't usually dress like this, its unusual that I have direct customer contact at my main job. There's a lot more "dress up" at my second job, but as my supervisor has often told me, I fall a bit short of the dress code. )

28. trashpony

trashpony Ovaries and tings

Just a bit more hippyish I guess. I think it's your name. I don't even know what it means either :oops:

Mind you, I don't imagine anyone posting on urban to be wearing pinstripe suits and pearls ;)

29. Yuwipi Woman

Bah! I eat hippies for breakfast. :D

The name means a type of medicine man (or woman) who goes into the spirit world to find lost items and battle evil spirits... a bit like posting in P&P.
    :)

bimble likes this.
  30. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

Black empire line dress, deep square neckline with wide band of cut out daisy shapes. It has longish short sleeves, also with the cut-out edging, and comes just below the knee, where - you guessed it, more daisies.

I'm also wearing black tights, black socks, and i was wearing flat, black, slouchy suede ankle boots, but I've just taken those off.

I very rarely wear all black these days. My tutor group commented on it this morning. ("Miss, you're wearing black." - what am i sposed to say to that, btw?):confused: