Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Weymouth vs Dulwich Hamlet - Saturday 11 January 2020 (plus travel info)

Pink Panther

Hungerford starting to look a bit doomed. Welling might survive if Braintree continue their slide
Welling should stay up now they've appointed a proper manager. Braintree had 22 points from the first 12 games under Glen Driver, but they've taken only 5 more since, and 8 of their 15 defeats have been by three or more goals. You don't turn that around just by plugging away, I think they're doomed.

Our next opponents Chippenham are also in freefall and apparently they sacked their manager on Thursday.

Laurie hill

I said a draw would do so i’m happy although we probably could have sneaked a winner second half! To be fair we did do quite a lot of last ditch tackling in the game. It’s good to see them being competitive again and stopping the clangers.
It was a total mission though as so far away - glad stayed over night and got a nice windy parkrun in too!
excellent ground - best I’ve been too following dulwich - bit like baths ground - takes you back to younger standing days at tranmere!

They were definitely on top first half but I thought we would see it to half time - just a period of 10 mins with a few sloppy balls eventually paid.

Second half we had a lot of space down the right for Ainsworth but couldn’t convert ultimate

Ainsworth’s best match for us but probably Dylan’s worst. Quade played well too and was unlucky with a nice shot at the end. Monakana starting to look like the league player he was. And grainger seems a lot more solid now - amazing save first half.

decent turnout too - I reckon 50 behind the goal

All in all worth the trip - we should see Chippenham off to stave off any lingering relegation worries.

the 12th man

We looked like the DH that started the season who could give anyone in this division a game!
Saturday was end to end and we used the wide men to maximum effect and tried to stretch their defence at every opportunity. This is what makes us a dangerous prospect to try and beat and mentally puts the opposition on the back foot.
Long may this continue!

Pink Panther

I believe we are awaiting new graphics that comply with league rules following a rebrand by Vanarama
I know the club can't disregard instructions like this, but how fucking pompous can you get? Frankly if these new graphics can't be made available promptly why should the supporters who are the lifeblood of the clubs and the league be inconvenienced? You wouldn't have anything worth sponsoring without us.

scousedom

This is crying out for a mass asking of Vanarama’s twitter account if it’s correct that the reason we can’t see match highlights is because their marketing department have lost the colour jpeg of their new logo.

editor

hiraethified
This is crying out for a mass asking of Vanarama’s twitter account if it’s correct that the reason we can’t see match highlights is because their marketing department have lost the colour jpeg of their new logo.
The way they demand that everyone on the bench has to wear their branded clobber is really fucking ridiculous.

Pink Panther

The way they demand that everyone on the bench has to wear their branded clobber is really fucking ridiculous.
Much as I'm minded to ridicule Steve King as an annoying gnome who dresses like he's auditioning for a part in Ripper Street, I fully support his preference for wearing a smart suit in the dugout rather than dismal "benchwear".