Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

West Ham Utd 2018/19: Still in the Premier League

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Would hope that most neutrals would prefer Liverpool or Spurs to City. Am sure all the Liverpool fans will be unbearable for a decade though :D

tommers

Not just a little bit of a slag, but a total slag.
Would hope that most neutrals would prefer Liverpool or Spurs to City. Am sure all the Liverpool fans will be unbearable for a decade though :D
There are lots of reasons why West Ham fans would prefer City. Bit of love between us since the seventies.

Klopp isn't winning many friends at the moment. And that Cup Final didn't help :mad:

Ponyutd

Greebo likes this....r.i.p.
As above.
Woeful. Inept. Clueless. Shame he didn't eff off to China, sulky fucking moaning ..etc etc.
Sick of looking at him. Did I mention shambles?

Dog shit.:mad:

Thaw

Aye like, so it is.
Only the 2nd game I've been to this season. It was pretty pathetic. Had they been out boozing all afternoon? Needed Noble or Anderson to kick em up the arse and do...something...anything.

The Amstel was rank too. Set the tone. Hackney Wick was a good night out though.

Thaw

Aye like, so it is.
Did you go to the Crate? They stopped West Ham going in with colours a while back.
Swan Wharf, Beer Merchant Tap, which I'd not been to before, Howling Hops, and somewhere else I didn't catch the name of. We weren't wearing colours. Did Crate have some trouble?

tommers

That song's been around for ages. As long as I've been going, sadly.

They're fucking idiots.

tommers

Every now and again football reminds me why I like it. Great today - Diop, Antonio, Fredericks, Balbuena, Noble, Snodgrass, Rice all brilliant. Even Arnautovic roused himself from his slumber to whack in a great assist.

It wasn't even spawny, we dominated that second half.

imposs1904

Thread Killa'
Every now and again football reminds me why I like it. Great today - Diop, Antonio, Fredericks, Balbuena, Noble, Snodgrass, Rice all brilliant. Even Arnautovic roused himself from his slumber to whack in a great assist.

It wasn't even spawny, we dominated that second half.
Dig out Snodgrass's Aston Villa co-commentating videos from last year. He is one funny bastard.

Ponyutd

Greebo likes this....r.i.p.
Something really annoyed from match of the day last night. Alli blatantly diving for a free kick near the box. Why wouldn't you show that BBC? Fucking ref not carding him either.

Why?

tommers

Something really annoyed from match of the day last night. Alli blatantly diving for a free kick near the box. Why wouldn't you show that BBC? Fucking ref not carding him either.

Why?
Yeah, that was pretty blatant. Ref waved play on but no card. Thought it was a bit odd.

Still, at least he didn't fall for it. Bearing in mind recent decisions against Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool.