Welcome home Craig Bellamy

Discussion in 'football' started by badlands, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Gromit

Gromit International Man of Misery

I still don't think 20k a week for a 14mil player is reckless spending. There isn't a single club in the championship who wouldn't find the money for that deal somehow.

Especially when they'll make a mint from shirt sales etc.

2. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

We have already taken enough money in club shop and ticket office to pay Bellamy's wages for his entire contract. FACT

We paid Motherwell 50% of what we owe them and will pay the rest by next tuesday. FACT

Now fuck off.

3. 1927

I refer you to my post above so you can fuck off as well.

4. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I didn't ask you, so off you fuck you drunken barger.

5. 1927

But I have proved why Bellamy's signing was not reckless and in fact we are already in profit.

6. butchersapron

Have you fuck, you've shown why you think it is. Game over now then. Obviously.

7. 1927

What colour is the sky on your planet?

8. butchersapron

A clearer one than yours it appears.

In what world does we can (or have) pay a massive contract mean that you should? (You've not show this btw, you've asserted it).

9. 1927

What part about the fact that we have already taken enough money to pay his entire contract do you not understand? If he doesn't play another game for us after tomorrow we will not have lost any money. Every penny, which will likely be £150k+ a fortnight is profit on the deal. It was a no brainer not to sign him.

If you cannot grasp this simplest piece of business then it is no longer worth replying to you.

You are the weakest link. Fuck off

We haven't paid a massive contract by the way, just a very small proportion of a massive contract.

10. Clint Iguana

Clint Iguana not an undercover cop

Can i just say i am going to watch football tomorrow and despite fears of a fire sale after losing the play off final, the team is likely to include Craig Bellamy, Jason koumas, Michael Chopra, Jay Boothroyd, Peter Whittingham, Chris Burke and for now Ross McCormack will still be warming our bench. If anyone told me a moth ago this would be the case i would have thought they were deluded.

Tonight i dont care what any of our 'knockers' say, i am one happy chappy.

11. 1927

Have a great day Clint. I can't make it cos my boy is 2 tomorrow, atleast his party is tomorrow. Not a happy chappy, but there will be other days!

12. Lo Siento.

Lo Siento. Second As Farce

(a) Is not fact. It's conjecture. Figures interpreted by optimistic idiots.

(b) It's a tiny debt in footballing terms. If everything is so rosy why not write a cheque today? Why did Motherwell have to pay the bailiffs.

It's fine. We've established that all of you are either gullible idiots, or up for not having a football club at all in the near future.

13. Clint Iguana

\0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ :d

14. Clint Iguana

its Friday night - make that Saturday morning, chill out, put the jealousy back in the box for an hour - you will wear it out if you dont give it a rest now and again.

15. butchersapron

Just assertion shouty drunky lad. And assertion that's got fuck all to do with what i'm arguing, which is to do with something else entirely. You just barged in like a last doors cunt involving yourself in anothers conversation and demanding it was about you. It wasn't. So again, once more - off you fuck.

16. butchersapron

:D:D :D

17. Lo Siento.

Lo Siento. Second As Farce

signs that you may in fact be talking shite in an argument

1) You use FACT in block capitals
    2) You claim that the establish can't handle you tearing things up
    3) You say the other side are "just jealous"
    4) You pull highly contentious facts out of your arse
    5) You start coming up with reasoning that's completely counter-intuitive.

All of which Cardiff fans have done on this thread.

18. Clint Iguana

I see you have not mellowed overnight.

I will forgive you for getting us Cardiff fans mixed up and giving me grief for things others have said (typical racist stereotyping :p) cos i am off to watch Bellamy play football today and don't care what you think.

19. Clint Iguana

Bristol and cardif fan talking about Bellamy :p

20. badlands

badlands the mercy seat

:D :D

21. Placid Casual27

Placid Casual27 Gorau Chwarae Cyd Chwarae

Apart from a potentially horrific incident in which my 5-yr old daughter got hit in the head very (very very) hard by a ball during Doncaster kicking-in during their warm up at 2.45pm (when I first looked at her I thought she was at best unconscious but she made an amazing recovery, thanks if anyone on here was amongst those in the Family Stand who helped me) yesterday was one of my best days at the match ever (in 34 count 'em years). Burkey was brilliant, Jay was outstanding and I though Olifinjana was the most consummate, comfortabe footballing midfielder I have seen down there for years. Naylor as good cover for McNaughton, Koumas coming off the bench, we seem to have a lot of cover and competition all over the place (save, natch, for at Centr Back so I hope rumours of a decent signing there are true).

None of which mentions Bellers. I paid that chopsy bastard's wages myself in the club shop, tops for me and the kids a cool £125 but it was a day never seen before and never to be repeated.

I thought Bellamy was shite to be honest, what, in all honesty, did he do? Running defences ragged evn when they were doubled up on him, setting up 2 goals, one of which was in the form of a raking and precise 60-yard through ball which was a bit showy if you ask me, is he trying to make our team look mugs, all before notching with a superlative 35-yard free kick into the far corner of the goal? Is that all?

I was expecting something special but my mistake. He's taking us for fools boys. Making strangers laugh at each other in the streets, I for one won't be back if he thinks he can take the piss out of us, I mean all that selfless tackling back who does he think he is, making decoy runs, talking to his own team mates to try to make things happen, well well, what a piss-taker. I won't be bothering again, he looked like he can't be arsed so neither can I. Jones Out.

22. 1927

I wasn't there Placid but talking to people today I have to agree with yoiur comments on Bellamy. When he pciked up that ball to put Burkey thru he was playing in a left back position wasn't he? He's not paid to hide down in the corner out of the way. If he can't play where Jones' selected him he can jolly well bugger off back up north as far as I am concerned and take his fancy dan ways with him.

23. Gromit

Craig admitted that he was just trying to keep it simple on Saturday what with nerves and not being 100% match fit.

So give him a break. We've yet to see the best of him yet.

Good grief, there is the potential for him to play better than that? God help the opposition once he thinks he is performing fully!!

24. badlands

badlands the mercy seat

we're going up boys,

whisper it loudly

dream it quietly

25. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy I killed a man

I suspect they were taking the piss. Well, Placid defo was anyway.

26. discokermit

discokermit Well-Known Member

generally i hate cardiff. but i love the romance of this situation. the redemption of bellamy.

27. badlands

badlands the mercy seat

no shit sherlock

:D

28. Gromit

Guess who was playing along too :p

29. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy I killed a man

30. discokermit

discokermit Well-Known Member

yeh, but you spoilt it a bit with the last sentence. the poor construction of the piss take is what led to tidys misunderstanding.