We are Everywhere: "protect your sources" here...

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by chilango, Jul 2, 2018.

1. chilango

chilango *shrugs*

A thread to share just how close we come to them.

We only have to get lucky once. They have to get lucky all the time.

Had some interesting conversations recently. Still working on them. Hopefully some good stuff to come.

One I can probably reveal now is from a source inside Nick Clegg's inner circle when he was .Deputy PM - telling me how he was in tears packing his stuff to leave when the election results came in in 2015. He (apparently) really hadn't anticipated the results and losing his position, and was somwhat shellshocked trying to pack his pants drawer etc.upon being told to leave. :D

Ralph Llama, CNT36, Bryan_l and 3 others like this.
  2. yield

yield zero

It's about solidarity though. The day to day.

I could give examples.

Class consciousness here and now.

3. MadeInBedlam

MadeInBedlam Arm the mentally ill

What?

BigTom likes this.
  4. yield

yield zero

In the queue at Aldi last Saturday the lass in front of me was moaning that she works harder than ever but she cannot make ends meet.

I joked that automation was meant to mean that we'd have trouble finding things to fill up our spare time.

She said that she'd had a business in Greece that failed. I said that things were bad in Italy and Spain too. She agreed.

The cashier said that she was from Serbia and that the average wages were 200 euros equivalent a month and people were suffering.

We all agreed that things were fucked.

Badgers likes this.
  5. yield

yield zero

I shat on your thread chilango sorry I'd been drinking all day.

keybored likes this.
  6. twentythreedom

twentythreedom Patterdale Terrorist

Victoria sponge

Badgers likes this.
  7. A380

A380 How do I change this 'custom title' thing then?

I stood about five people back from Gove in the queue for an EasyJet flight once. And I saw Borris Johnson crossing the road the other week.

Wooo.

8. High Voltage

High Voltage In the top 97% of Urban's most interesting posters

And yet, they both still live :(

existentialist, A380, izz and 3 others like this.
  9. dylanredefined

dylanredefined Not a house elf a tiger

Give him a break Have you tried getting stakes and holy water through air port security?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    High Voltage and treefrog like this.