1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterproof phone cases and taking photos

Discussion in 'mobiles, tablets and wearable tech' started by UnderAnOpenSky, Jul 17, 2017.

1. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Does anyone have a waterproof case for their phone and take pictures through it? My little camera is on its last legs despite being supposedly tough and frankly the photos my phone takes are much superior.

I'm thinking of getting a waterproof case for my phone and using that for doing stuff in wet caves and a canoeing trip I've got coming up.

If you've got one would you recommend that brand and do you get much drop of in image quality?

2. bi0boy

bi0boy Power User

I got an underwater case off amazon for a few quid which was just a glorified plastic wallet. Worked great for filming fish in the sea while snorkelling. I would suggest trying out whatever you buy before actually going on holiday with it.

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  3. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Ta. No holidays planned as such, this is just for my bimbling round the UK.

The S8 is supposed to be waterproof, but not sure how much I trust it for frequent impersonal in muddy cave water.