1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching Meadow Residential/ Healey Development Solutions

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by darryl, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Radical-Cliff

Radical-Cliff Old Spice

If the club were to sign. Who will be signing?
    Nick McCormack as the Director? Or the Comity.

2. YTC

YTC Human Man

Nick, but the club key stakeholders (comm, trust, management) are instructing him.

Radical-Cliff likes this.
  3. XV Brigada

XV Brigada New Member

Strongly worded email sent and message left

4. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

Have just shit down the telephone.

editor, EDC, YTC and 2 others like this.
  5. BrandNewGuy

BrandNewGuy Well-Known Member

I appreciate that the discussion of what can be done is going on in private to prevent the scum-sucking bloodsuckers from reading it, but I'd be really grateful if those involved can let us know what the rest of us can do to help ensure the game tomorrow goes ahead, apart from letting Meadow know what we think of their predatory vileness.

ForwardHamlet likes this.
  6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

The answer, to make sure it goes ahead, is not a lot, just express your anger via media and social media, and hope the exposure/bad PR makes them not enforce their threat.

7. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

can those coordinating events today please publish revised times venues so we are clear

ie "carol service" at Meadow (understand BBC attending ???)

8. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Now filed in my 'Teams I Like' folder:

9. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

so from this can we assume that Nick McCormack is now on 'our' side ?

10. YTC

YTC Human Man

Nick is on our side, and has been since they pulled funding. Just taken him a while to get up to speed. Which many who knew his dealings of the club previously does not come as a surprise..!

11. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Interesting to read in Liam's notes in the magazine that Meadows have invoiced the club £120K for back rent and stadium improvements over the last 3 years. Apparently they had to issue it but it won't be enforced.

I'm guessing they are loading more debt onto the club to make it less appealing to the council or anyone else to buy in and to hopefully recoup their money if someone does.
    The question is, what is the other money they have run Dulwich Hamlet Football Club limited into debt over the past 2 years is for?

Also going forward, will they be charging £60K per year for rent of the ground?
    DSC_4754.JPG

12. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

The current fee for the stadium use is £500 plus VAT per game. Obviously, we then pay for Groundsman, Utilities, Bar Staff, Security, Stewards, Turnstile operators. That agreement runs until the end of the season.

13. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Sorry I should also have said that their solicitor is seeking proposals for repayment along with guarantees that we can meet all liabilities. So when they said it wouldn't be enforced that's not what they meant.

14. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Bastards.

YTC likes this.
  15. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

£60k a year to rent the ground.........................................
    now if we had average League attendances

16. Radical-Cliff

Radical-Cliff Old Spice

liamdhfc

Meadow has deliberately made it difficult.

From the club running the entire facilty - giving us the opportunity to generate income.

Our lease has been downgraded to football pitch and facilty hire? With debt

It appears Crystal Palace had a better agreement than we do and they are Prem!!

Is the utilities divided by all the users of the building equally? Or is based on usage?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  17. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

On reflection..... they're still cunts.

YTC likes this.