1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking Dead

Discussion in 'books, films, TV, radio & writing' started by ohmyliver, Aug 25, 2010.

1. S☼I

S☼I a chord and a pedal and a lock

Time was I'd be desperate for the kids to go to bed on Monday nights so Mrs SI and I could watch Walking Dead.

I haven't even watched last week's yet.
  2. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

Yeah it was a better story telling episode.
  3. Siouxsie

Siouxsie Fashionable objector with a uniform fetish

I quite liked that episode, I even felt slightly sorry for Fringe woman, only slightly, mind.
    I liked that crusher thing, like the old days, gore with added gore on top :thumbs:

Negan even looked truly sad over Coral....then put the boot in about Rick being a shit dad :D
    I feel hopeful for the rest of the series....sort of :rolleyes:

4. Siouxsie

Dwight was very selfless last night....or was he, still can't work him out.

Please, Maggie......save food and kill Gregory :mad:
  5. Virtual Blue

Virtual Blue ready

is it worth watching then?

is Carl dead yet?
  6. Siouxsie

It's picked up, not dragging at the moment.
    Yes, Carl has finally relieved us of our pain!
    Virtual Blue likes this.
  7. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman It's all good, man

I'd wait and cram the first few episodes.
  8. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

found this episode dull. anything to do with Gabrielle is boring. the swamp scene was boring. that whats her face who wanted to kill dwight made no sense considering she didn't have any issues switching sides when she was on the Guvonors camp.

and i cant be the only one who has noticed how doctors seem to be killed off in this show. and as luck would have it, one doc gets shot dead and another who has 'medical training' just happens to join the caste. :rolleyes:
  9. Rosemary Jest

Rosemary Jest Wrong and Unstable

It's been shit since the third series of summat, let's face it. Even the other half can't bring herself to watch it, and she like some terrible telly. I gave up ages ago but endured the first half of this series in the background.

A shame really, the first few series were good. :(
  10. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

rick the prick does it again.
    has Neegan right in front of him. axe in hand, but decides he wants to play around first :facepalm:
  11. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman It's all good, man

I'd agree, but the first series with Negan was good. Apart from that, as you say, it's been pretty damn awful since season three.
    I think everything to date could easily have been condensed into four or five seasons, and the show would have been much better for it.
    Rosemary Jest likes this.
  12. Mrs D

Mrs D Member

I am looking forward to Carl replacement boy going postal, he’s too much even for Carol to handle.
  13. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

He coud have just walked up to the rolled car and done him there, instead of all guns blazing at the underneath of an overturned car! :facepalm::rolleyes:
  14. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka The Abominable Scotsman

Really enjoyed that episode - best in a while.
  15. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

Best one in about 2 years!

Johnny Vodka likes this.