Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Walk and Talk event - Saturday 15th February, Dulwich Hamlet vs Welling United

Jimbob73

The Wanley Road Massive
Save the date - Saturday 15th February 2020
Dulwich Hamlet vs Welling United.
After the great sucsess of our pre-season Palace to Dulwich walk we will be doing another 'Walk and Talk' event to raise awareness for men's mental health and suicide prevention.
This time Welling United to Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday 15th February. Full details very soon. It's around 10 miles and we will do two pub rest stops. You are welcome to join anywhere along the route. Full details soon. Everyone welcome.
Fell free to contact me with any questions or follow @Sitdown_Jim and @WalkandTalkMMH on twitter
Walk and Talk Flyer wufc dhfc.jpg

Jimbob73

The Wanley Road Massive
Here are the posters with times and details. Welling is easy to get to by train. East Dulwich to Welling (via a change at Peckham Rye) is only 33 mins. Trains run to Welling from Victoria, London Bridge and Charing Cross too.
Busses from Lewisham etc are also very easy. If you can't get to Welling for the off you can join us anywhere along the route. Stops at either the The Fox Under the Hill or The Talbot pubs are probably the best option. The second stop 'The Talbot' is very near St. John's station. Any questions just ask, I hope to see you there! No need to register just turn up on the day but if anyone does want to let me know it's handy, cheers James