Urgent - hackney visitor parking permits needed

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by Gerry1time, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:35 PM.

1. Gerry1time

Gerry1time pities the neurotypical

Hi all,

Due to a fuck up, I’m without any visitor parking permits for hackney this weekend, and my good lady and baby are driving over tomorrow (Friday) lunchtime.

Does anyone have any visitor parking permits on them that they could sell me? Am happy to pay a premium, along with eternal gratitude.

2. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

I think they are zoned so don't work on every street . Depending where you going there is still some free parking in Hackney.

Pickman's model likes this.
  3. Gerry1time

Gerry1time pities the neurotypical

I’m over in Stoke newington, zone m I think. Ponds the council, no free parking nearby.

4. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

soz my vouchers don't work up there :(

have you tried your neighbours?

5. Sue

Sue Well-Known Member

Had a look and I'm just outside I'm afraid. Saying that, I have old ones that might still be valid and I think those zones may be slightly different.

If it would help, could check tonight? (I'm on the border between Hackney North/S Newington/Dalston so depends which side of S Newington you're on I guess.)

6. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

There are some streets in Clapton that don't have restricted parking , 106 bus or 393 take about 10 minutes to get to Church Street.