Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

**uRBuRN 4!** join the fun > burn a cd > get 2 back!

chooch

ladled with fail
Griff said:
Just stuck 2 CDs in the post to people in ...OX1 who haven't received anything yet. :)
Did my emergency send out CD arrive in OX1?
Must have been a a clerical error. I had my two official'uns ages ago. Not that I'm complaining about the extras from you and from boogie boy. Much appreciated, but I fear someone more deserving has gone without. :)

Edit to add:
Not a bad bit of organising from bristle-krs all in all. Big thanks.

Griff

Hardly posting anymore
chooch said:
Must have been a a clerical error. I had my two official'uns ages ago. Not that I'm complaining about the extras from you and from boogie boy. Much appreciated, but I fear someone more deserving has gone without. :)
Glad you got it, but can't believe how slapdash bristle has been... :mad: :p

DaveCinzano

WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!
:p

the way the behind-the-lines urburn was organised, everybody got two addresses - one was of a cd-less burner, the other was for a fellow b-t-l volunteer, by way of a reward. the structure meant that chooch ended up getting 2 extras, whilst griff hasn't as yet; once the dust has settled and i know absolutely everyone has got something, i'll tie up loose ends and compensate the tail-end charlie (at present griff).

hope that all makes sense :D

chooch

ladled with fail
bristle-krs said:
the way the behind-the-lines urburn was organised, everybody got two addresses - one was of a cd-less burner, the other was for a fellow b-t-l volunteer, by way of a reward.
Ooh. Clever. Clever. You're sure it's not a exponentiating pyramid scheme that will come crashing down bringing the global economy to its knees? ;)

DaveCinzano

chooch said:
Ooh. Clever. Clever. You're sure it's not a exponentiating pyramid scheme that will come crashing down bringing the global economy to its knees? ;)
funny you should mention that... i have a cousin in tirana who's letting me buy into this fail-safe investment opportunity...

Griff

Hardly posting anymore
bristle-krs said:

the way the behind-the-lines urburn was organised, everybody got two addresses - one was of a cd-less burner, the other was for a fellow b-t-l volunteer, by way of a reward. the structure meant that chooch ended up getting 2 extras, whilst griff hasn't as yet; once the dust has settled and i know absolutely everyone has got something, i'll tie up loose ends and compensate the tail-end charlie (at present griff).

hope that all makes sense :D

Ahhh! I see. :)

Wintermute

easy tiger
Well I got my 2nd cd yesterday :D Nice one maggot, I'm loving it. Unfortunately the "Funk II" seems to be a bit broke; the cd player says it's "not finalised" and the pc treats it as a blank cd :confused: but the "Eclectic Soup" one is proper good and is thumping out at a suitable volume as I type....

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
Sorry about that, I usually listen to them before sending out but that one may have slipped through. I'll send out another copy soon. :)

ewok

got both of mine thank you very much - not had chance to listen yet as i was in istanbul last week, am taking the kids camping this week so will try and take them with me

Termite Man

zombie flesh eater
I'm about to listen to the cd's I've got now that I'm back from my holiday ! Neither cd had a tracklisting and I'm not sure who sent which one so if I could be pointed in the direstion of the tracklistings on the the tracklisting thread that would be great :D

DaveCinzano

Savage Henry said:
That would help but I'm not sure who I've got each of my cd's from ( one should be from mrchriswill but he isn't on the tracklisting thread index ) !
of course it will help :rolleyes: :p it tells you who sent you your cd's... you can check to see if there's a tracklisting up... if not - here's the clincher - you can actually pm them to get hold of a tracklisting!

bloody feeble-minded fool :rolleyes: :D

Termite Man

zombie flesh eater
bristle-krs said:
of course it will help :rolleyes: :p it tells you who sent you your cd's... you can check to see if there's a tracklisting up... if not - here's the clincher - you can actually pm them to get hold of a tracklisting!

bloody feeble-minded fool :rolleyes: :D
But mrchriswill sent me a cd and he's not on the list of who was sending me cd's and his list isn't on the tracklisting thread so that means the other cd I got is probably from thelostprophet or sleaterkinney but I don't know which one it's from :rolleyes:

and from the donor list it looks like sleater and prophet haven't sent out any cd's yet so my other cd may not even have come from either of them ! All I know is that it came from NW4 ( hendon )

DaveCinzano

the mrchriswill cd was an extra urburn to make up for you still waiting for your 'proper' ones. like i said, if you want to find out the tracklisting for the one from him, pm him.

if you are waiting for cd's from people, feel free to pm them direct - you should all know who you are expecting them from now the list is up.

DaveCinzano

oh yeah, and no use moaning to me about missing details on the n&s lists if you don't tell me whether/what cd's you've received :p :D

lists now updated.

Termite Man

zombie flesh eater
bristle-krs said:
the mrchriswill cd was an extra urburn to make up for you still waiting for your 'proper' ones. like i said, if you want to find out the tracklisting for the one from him, pm him.
or you could add this link to the index :rolleyes: :p

Termite Man

zombie flesh eater
bristle-krs said:
oh yeah, and no use moaning to me about missing details on the n&s lists if you don't tell me whether/what cd's you've received :p :D

lists now updated.
I bloody phoned you and told you :rolleyes: Not my fault I've been on holiday :rolleyes: :p

DaveCinzano

i didn't sneakily edit anything, you fibber :p

i was simply tidying things up :)

now here's a presecription, get ye to specsavers :D

Termite Man

zombie flesh eater
bristle-krs said:
i didn't sneakily edit anything, you fibber :p

i was simply tidying things up :)

now here's a presecription, get ye to specsavers :D
Did I mention any you sneakily doing doing anything ? And if tidying things up means added things you missed off then thats what you were doing :p

ewok

can someone let me know, cos i am confused now, have both mine been recieved, cos i will resend if necc.
and to confirm i have got both of mine thank you

Funky_ken

Amazingstoke
ewok said:
can someone let me know, cos i am confused now, have both mine been recieved, cos i will resend if necc.
and to confirm i have got both of mine thank you

Hey Ewok - No CD has arrived from you yet :(

Ed