**uRBuRN 4!** join the fun > burn a cd > get 2 back!

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by DaveCinzano, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Griff

Griff Hardly posting anymore

Just stuck 2 CDs in the post to people in SW2 & OX1 who haven't received anything yet. :)

Sorry about the handwritten track-listings, my printer has just fucking died on me. :( :mad:

2. Boogie Boy

Boogie Boy Rockin' on the 1210s

Ewok,

The CD arrived this morning, having a quick listen now, and I like what I hear! Many thanks.

BB :)

3. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Got my brace of CDs from you today. NICE!! :)

4. Callie

Callie Pivoting

I would like to say that I have recieved both my original urburn4 from grosun and the behind the lines urburn extra bonus from sunspots

fanks both very muchly, havent had a proper chance to listen to them yet.....*goes to stick on cds*

5. Firky

Firky The first of the gang Banned

I bet I haven't you know... :( cos am a fucking idiot

I gotta write stuff down on my hands and all sorts, pm your address n I'll do you a proper one

6. Firky

Firky The first of the gang Banned

I think sohollerin abd moanin? :)

7. killer b

killer b Nostrofuckingdamus

ya. you like?

8. shoddysolutions

shoddysolutions back by dope demand

Has anyone got mine yet :confused:

Please PM me and let me know

9. ngeru

ngeru away with the fairies

OK cheers - pm on it's way. :)

10. ViolentPanda

You call that handwriting? :mad: :D

Cheers, mate!

Some of the tracks really make me feel my age! (shakes walking stick at Griff)

11. Griff

:D

Hope you liked it! :)

12. dynamicbaddog

dynamicbaddog Well-Known Member

Got 2 CDs from you yesturday, thank you for them, they are brilliant - loved every track :cool: :cool:

13. Griff

Cheers grtho yours came this morning. God, that German postal system is damn efficient.

It's ages since I've heard 'When Will I Be Famous?' by Bros. :D

14. ViolentPanda

Very much! :)

I hadn't heard "Right to Work" since the last time I saw Chelsea live (at either the Hope & Anchor or the Fulham Greyhound, I forget which. They both smelt appalling!), which has got to be over 20 years ago! :eek:

15. Griff

Yeah, last time I saw them must have been about '82, at the Clarendon Basement in Hammersmith, when I was 15. :eek:

16. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

I finally posted mine this morning. I suspect one is going to firky and the other to someone in SW19. Also an extra one for Bristle.

17. ViolentPanda

Jesus fuck, the age gap between us is even wider than I thought (hides his early 1960s-vintage birth certificate from the sprightly youngster)!! :eek: :eek:

18. Griff

1966, and still managed to see X-Ray Spex, Siouxsie & the Banshees & Ultravox in '78! At the tender age of 12 :D :eek:

Fuckin' youngsters today don't know a thing. :rolleyes: :D

19. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

On both CDs? :eek: :D :cool:

20. ViolentPanda

Gulps. '63, and the first band I saw was a pub trio (with Jet Harris playing bass in about 1975. First punk band would have been the Vibrators in (I think) nov or dec '76, and then the Ramones in spring '77.

Those were the days, every third pub had live music, and the landlords didn't tend to give a shit what sort of music as long as the punters sunk a few pints.

I was talking to my 15yr old nephew a few weeks ago, and he's never been to a gig! :eek: For some reason that makes me feel quite sad.

21. Boogie Boy

Boogie Boy Rockin' on the 1210s

If you have recieved bonus CDs from me in the last few days then please let me know, I'd hate to think that I wasted the postage. (And that includes you 'Top Biller').

BB :)

22. fishfingerer

fishfingerer sultan of cringe

Haven't received a cd from adrenalinmonkey. No response to my pms either.

:confused:

23. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

hmmm... well, there last posted on the 18th, and they were online yesterday... maybe try again?

24. Dr. Furface

Dr. Furface One small step for man

Received my 2nd one from psycherelic yesterday, and it's brilliant! (well worth the wait!).

25. Griff

Did my emergency send out CD arrive in OX1? Anyone? :)

26. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

just listening to my extra-curricular urburn from maggot... cheers mate - keep it funky keep it funky keep it funky yeah :D

27. bluestreak

bluestreak HomosexualityIsStalin’sAtomBombtoDestroyAmerica

without wanting to trawl through all of this, should i have received my CDs yet? cos i haven't got either of them :(

sent mine off ages ago too.

28. Sunspots

Sunspots what's my mission now?...

Received a really good one this morning, but with no info.

The tracks seem to be sequenced to alternate between guitars and electronics, and I recognised Pixies, Desert Sessions, Radiohead, Mogwai, Sonic Youth, LFO, Orbital, Pavement. (-I don't know who did the other glitchy Warp type things!)

The very first track was by Sleater-Kinney though, so I think I've got a fair idea who might have sent it... ;) :D

Thanks. :cool:

29. bluestreak

bluestreak HomosexualityIsStalin’sAtomBombtoDestroyAmerica

well having trawled through the last few pages i now know that it is nate and bees that are responsible for not sendig me cds.

30. psycherelic

psycherelic I'm not an old hippy!

Yay! glad you liked it, sorry it was so late, hope the bonus munich PROD cd in someway makes up for the massive lateness