1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untitled Deadpool Sequel

Discussion in 'books, films, TV, radio & writing' started by The Octagon, Feb 7, 2018.

1. The Octagon

The Octagon Stop......Hammertime

Apparently that might be the actual title :thumbs:

Anyway, trailer, hype, "I loved the first one" "It was shit and not funny" etc

Some good meta in there, and Brolin's going to rule over the May box office.

Also Terry Crews :cool:

ruffneck23 and S☼I like this.
  2. S☼I

S☼I typhoid and swans

I loved the first one despite my misgivings or actual disinterest before I watched it, so I'll deffo go see this.

3. ruffneck23

ruffneck23 Well-Known Member

Didn't realise it was out so soon , really like the fist one

4. Rosemary Jest

Rosemary Jest Wrong and Unstable

The first one was shit and not funny. :thumbs:

Endured about 10 minutes before switching off and wondering "how does shit like this even get made?"

salem likes this.
  5. krtek a houby

krtek a houby The Machine Stops

Is The Running Man better? :p

Rosemary Jest and ruffneck23 like this.
  6. wiskey

wiskey Albatross Admirer

The first one was a great romcom.

Will make the effort to watch the next one

ruffneck23 likes this.
  7. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

I'm sure 10 minutes is enough to make a reasoned and sensible judgement on the film :D:D:D

8. Rosemary Jest

Rosemary Jest Wrong and Unstable

By a million miles and you know it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm partial to watching some proper shite as much as the next person, but Deadpool was a step too far.

I've sat through an episode of Geordie Shore, can stomach Just Tattoo of Us, but managed just 10 minutes of Deadpool. And I've even nearly watched a full episode of Friends.

Nearly. :thumbs:

krtek a houby likes this.
  9. ruffneck23

ruffneck23 Well-Known Member

gutted you didnt like it :( , I dont even know what a geordie shore is :confused: , let alone ' just tattoo of us ' , but i suppose i dont really watch reality tv ( id imagine they are both reality tv?? )

Rosemary Jest likes this.
  10. krtek a houby

krtek a houby The Machine Stops

I'll take your word for it! Haven't seen Deadpool, either...

11. Sea Star

Sea Star hello, I'm a man.

This (eta - I mean the first one) is the best film my boyfriend has ever taken me to, and that includes the last 3 star wars films.:thumbs:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  12. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

I enjoyed the first Deadpool possibly more than I should have - the quips and the violence held it together until they slowed down and you noticed the godawful plot - but the trailers are all shit, apart from the “condensed action scenes from the actual film” parts.

13. Kesher

Kesher 나를 잊지마요

14. J Ed

J Ed I remember the future

Boring, mindless violence.

seventh bullet likes this.
  15. Idaho

Idaho blah blah blah

It's kind of a cross between a superhero film and the naked gun, directed in a tarantino mould. Enjoyable nonsense.