Universal credit and housing

Discussion in 'benefits and housing' started by cyril_smear, Aug 26, 2017.

1. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

what's the entitlement when you're on UC? I can't find/make sense of anything online.

2. macccydx

macccydx Member

I think you will get the rent money but have to pay it manually. And you get about 317.82 a month for yourself.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  3. macccydx

macccydx Member

have fun on UC they expect you to get a job before your first payment...probably why they made payments monthly.

4. macccydx

macccydx Member

I only just started my claim and she shoved a sanction on me...beware!!! they are bastards!!! its not the same as jobseekers allowance. my first payments due sept 7th hopefully i get paid :)

Equilizer likes this.
  5. macccydx

macccydx Member

• Inappropriate Content
    if i dont im gonna walk in there and shove my cock so far down her throat :D

6. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

sorry I should have made myself more clear; what I wanted to know was what is the housing benefit part of universal credit.

7. mrs quoad

mrs quoad Well-Known Member

Why, specifically, "shoving your cock so far down her throat"?

8. Jackobi

Jackobi swallows anything

It is called the Housing Element, or Housing Costs Element.

9. weepiper

weepiper Jock under the bed

This along with your 'bitch' in your other thread is not welcome here. Can your misogyny or fuck off.

10. Wookey

Wookey Playful as a pussy cat

I doubt she'd notice.

11. Equilizer

Equilizer New Member

Hi, this UC system is a real joke and not fit for purpose just designed to penalise the unemployed,nothing constructively good about it what so ever just a tool to push people into jobs being paid wages inline with the amount of JSA etc.