Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tuesday 21 January 2020, Hamlet v Havant, National League South, 7.45pm

Pink Panther

Just want to make sure no one overlooks this rescheduled fixture, which has been postponed on several previous occasions due to cup commitments and adverse weather.

I suspect this will be our lowest league attendance of the season, but we're facing strong opposition and it's currently our last scheduled evening game of the season. Be there if you can.

editor

hiraethified
Just want to make sure no one overlooks this rescheduled fixture, which has been postponed on several previous occasions due to cup commitments and adverse weather.

I suspect this will be our lowest league attendance of the season, but we're facing strong opposition and it's currently our last scheduled evening game of the season. Be there if you can.
I'll do a post on Buzz if I get chance...

Pink Panther

Just bumping this again. Weather seems set fair so no danger of another postponement. Havant are still unbeaten away from home in the league and were many people's pre-season favourites for the title, so a good test for our lads.

editor

hiraethified

editor

hiraethified
I've bought a USB-powered hand-warmer for this game seeing as my fingers began to freeze to the camera at the last match.

Just £11 on Amazon if you're interested or I can rent mine out at £1 per toastifying minute (for hands only, I'm afraid. No kinky stuff). Comes with ' thousands of polished exterior Material.'

Exquisite comfort - Made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminium and ABS material, thousands of polished exterior Material, Smooth and warm, portable and compact as well anti-skid in one hand

Pink Panther

Havant are unbeaten away from home in the league this season, played 11, won 8, drawn 3.

Time to end the run!
Precisely. A win would take us back into the top half of the table, albeit ahead of several teams with games in hand.

I hope we get a strong referee. Havant are one of those teams who seem to devote a lot of energy to the many varieties of gamesmanship that blight the modern game.

Son of Roy

Tory Scumbag Apparently!
Totally professional performance by Havant. What a cynical bunch of bastards. The ref had a good game too. He was in the changing room when he blew the final whistle avoiding any controversy. I didn't have a problem with the two penalties but that foul on Mills by their last man on the left wing should have been red.

Last edited:

Nivag

That was definitely getting a lift home on their team coach!!
You can see why Havant are at the top of the league, they took their chances and we didn't.
Charlie made some amazing saves to keep Dulwich in the game, just a same we got caught dicking around with the ball at the back (again) for the equaliser. After that they smelled a win and took it.

cg__

Was the 2nd pen a pen? I thought it look soft but then I'm not sure i trust my view through the opposite net on the other side of a dimly lit pitch