Trump the "how will he go down Poll"

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Ranbay, Feb 20, 2017.

?

How will it go down....

1. Impeached

25.2%
  2. Assassinated

13.0%
  3. Heart attack/other natural cause

13.9%
  4. Run the full term

20.0%
  5. Re election in 2020

12.2%
  6. I don't give a fuck you melon

0.9%
  7. None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the

14.8%
  1. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

Well what do you think will happen?

Public for bragging rights.

Last one in full is " None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the system was rotten and he couldn't change it. Whatever reason he gives he won't be able to hack it because he can't have his own way so he'll run off like a petulant schoolchild"

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

I went for the wishful thinking option. They are quite careless with their presidents aren't they?

Mab likes this.
  3. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Heart attack, on the bog, eating a taco

UrbaneFox and taffboy gwyrdd like this.
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

He's going to end up resigning and skulking back to Trump Tower with his tail between his legs, tweeting about how unfair everything is.

5. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

Can't edit the last one now, but it should say " None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the system was rotten and he couldn't change it. Whatever reason he gives he won't be able to hack it because he can't have his own way so he'll run off like a petulant schoolchild "

Badgers and bimble like this.
  6. StoneRoad

StoneRoad heckling from the back!

I've gone for the last option; although an assassination - or severely injured* - may be preferable (apart from pence being the VP) and would prevent another term. (*that's assuming a bullet would find a brain to damage).

equationgirl likes this.
  7. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

Where is the 'placed in a rocket and fired at the sun' option?

8. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

"How would you like to lead a space mission to investigate an incredibly powerful source of energy for America, Mr. President? The visuals would be spectacular."

9. catinthehat

catinthehat Failed VK = Replicant

Im guessing it will look like natural causes.

10. wiskey

wiskey Albatross Admirer

'natural causes' ... too much orange!

Whether he's actually dead or not is by the by, it will give him the opportunity to leave and hide.

bubblesmcgrath likes this.
  11. Sprocket.

Sprocket. Regret, transience and disillusioned fortitude..

When there was speculation that he would be a one term president, I never thought it referred to a school term.
    I think he will walk away in the near future when he realises that being the most powerful human on the planet amounts to little more than a constrained figurehead and that the US Constitution is his biggest opponent.

sojourner and Wookey like this.
  12. bluescreen

bluescreen Je est un autre

It reads very dramatically as it stands. :D

13. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

What happened to the existing Trump disposal thread..?

Badgers likes this.
  14. beesonthewhatnow

beesonthewhatnow going deaf for a living

15. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

Run the full term. Hamstrung and whining throughout.

Hoping for impeachment though.

Miss Caphat likes this.
  16. frogwoman

frogwoman лягушкая женщина

I think he might end up with two terms sadly if the Democrats don't get their act together

spanglechick and bluescreen like this.
  17. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

They're bringing the team who did j-p1 out of retirement

18. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

curiaser and curiaser

19. Strangle wank incident.

sojourner, Kaka Tim, Nylock and 3 others like this.
  20. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat, Jim

Firstly he will never resign or admit defeat, so that option is out. The impeachment process is so loaded in favour of the incumbent, particulary one who controls the senate, that that doesn't seem likely unless solid proof of a pretty major crime emerges. Remember he was elected president despite several ongoing sexual assault investigations and a recorded admission of his behaviour towards women. Heart attack, I just don't think we're that lucky. Ditto assasination.

If the alternative is Pence, then Trump lasting the full term in a state of perpetual war with the civil service, courts, state governments and most of his own cabinet might be the best case scenario tbh. The democrats would probably be more able to defeat the hair-brained incompetence of Trump than the icy-eyed bible thumping ruthlessness of Pence in 2020 as well, provided they don't run Turd Sandwich again.

21. Anudder Oik

Anudder Oik heinous pointless bellend/fucking gobshite muppet

You forgot to add the option, "in a nuclear apocalypse with all humanity next week, which he will provoke after becoming dictator on thursday"

The same thing that was supposed to happen with Reagan but never did.

I reckon there will be some kind of attempts on his life by some unhinged liberal wearing a pink tea cosy on their head, but his body guard with bionic arms will dive in front of him just in time.

22. Voley

Voley Knees Up Mother Earth

One term. Can't see him resigning, he's too bonkers to think he's ever done anything wrong.

bluescreen likes this.
  23. binka

binka !!!!!!!!!

I think the Republican congress is going to try and get as much passed as quickly as possible until a tipping point is reached where Trump starts seriously threatening their own electability. Then they will move forward with impeachment with the massive dossier of dirty secrets they have on him

coley likes this.
  24. dessiato

dessiato Looking for my shopping trolley

My worry is, if he ceases to be president for whatever reason, how much worse is the VP who would assume the role?

25. gosub

gosub ~#

cowering behind his desk in the oval office whilst Secret Service gunfight it out with US Marshalls

DaveCinzano and Ranbay like this.
  26. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

Sadly I just don't think he's capable of resigning, the man cannot recognise or admit failure, so I said impeachment but I know that's easier said than done and don't know if enough GOP representatives hate him/are embarrassed enough yet. Can you be impeached for plain old incompetence? He clearly doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing or any interest in learning how things actually are as opposed to how he assumed they might be.

I agree with dessiato that the VP isn't an enticing prospect - he's a potentially competent Christofacist.

equationgirl and dessiato like this.
  27. gosub

gosub ~#

malfeasance

28. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw acknowledging ur soup leg

bond.jpg

Or, more realistically, medical retirement.

equationgirl and coley like this.
  29. bubblesmcgrath

bubblesmcgrath Well-Known Member

Maybe a strong wind will catch his hair and blow him far far away.....

But seriously...I think he may well die of natural causes on April 1st.

30. Libertad

Libertad Would it help?

A surfeit of melons.

bubblesmcgrath likes this.