Tribal Rhythm Festival 2018

Discussion in 'festivals' started by sim667, May 23, 2018.

1. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

So, this is a little bit of self promo here, but I've already checked it with Editor and thought some Urbs might be interested.

So we're running our first festival at the end of July, an intimate little 400 person affair, heavy on the DNB but with loads of other ravey genres represented too. Its a 2 nighter (friday and saturday night).

[​IMG]

There's a password for tickets, as its "invite only" i.e. so we can keep an eye on who's coming and keep out local nasties..... but just give me a shout if anyone wants the password.

chainsawjob likes this.
  2. kalidarkone

kalidarkone Up to my knees in amniotic fluid

I'm really interested apart from the fact it's in Surrey.

3. sim667

A long way from you?

4. kalidarkone

Yeah ish, I'm in Bristol. I'll see nearer the time, if it's hot that weekend I'm likely to go to the Gower in Wales, white sandy beaches, clear blue water......:)

5. sim667

That sounds cracking..... A place I should put on visit list for my campervan?

6. kalidarkone

Definitely !

sim667 likes this.
  7. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

sounds great but how can you do anything secret in Surrey?

fizzerbird likes this.
  8. fizzerbird

fizzerbird Lovely Bellend

I thought it was a secret?:confused:

Or are we pretending it's in Surrey and it's actually near me and I can go? :hmm:

William of Walworth likes this.
  9. sim667

It's "secret" as we send the location out nearer the time, its a way we can avoid loads of people gatecrashing, and because a vast majority of our crowd are locals they know it will be a 20 min cab ride ish from them. I live in Redhill and its a 15 min drive from me.

fizzerbird likes this.