1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travelling from the UK to the USA with a criminal record

Discussion in 'New York/US' started by slish66, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

what's the obsession with fucking florida and shitty disneyland?? :confused:

2. Florida has superb beaches on the rough Atlantic and the calm, warm Gulf Coast. Has Miami which is a buzzing city, the beautiful Everglades, Kennedy Space Centre and in Orlando you have some of the world's best theme parks.

btw, it's Disney World in Florida, not Land.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  3. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

cheers boss!

4. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

i love this thread!lol

5. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Given the amount of land that Florida has effectively ceded to Disney and the other big theme park operators to do whatever they want in, it could well be that they are becoming the new state?

6. Tbf, before Disney moved in Orlando was a swamp, still is in places, just last year some poor kid got eaten by an alligator in the lake in front of the Magic Kingdom.

pogofish likes this.
  7. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

It's swampy and humid. Very little redeemable features except the beaches. I have no idea why so many people retire there. It's one of the most boring places I've ever been. And Miami is also one of the most tacky and overrated cities I've ever been to.

8. 2hats

2hats

35% swamp, 10% ratworld, 5% spaceport, 50% golf course.

9. Deedee43

Deedee43 New Member

Ok so thanks for all the info in this thread, I thought my hubby needed was a visa but turns out I can answer no to all the esta questions... but .... I started to fill in the ds-160 form, I haven't submitted it tho and am now just going to apply for a esta, should I just wait for the to delete after 30 days and they apply for the esta? Do they read Ds-160 that have not been submitted will this look suspicious now apply for an esta? Mind is now on over drive can you tell lol

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  10. TruXta

TruXta Prawn Bokers

No they won't. Go esta, have a nice time.

11. lauren ottoway

lauren ottoway New Member

hi

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  12. TruXta

TruXta Prawn Bokers

Apply for ESTA, admit nothing, have a lovely time.

Also, if that's your real name that's not too clever is it.

pogofish likes this.
  13. joebloggs67

joebloggs67 New Member

i've filled in a ds160 form and enclosed all my previous convictions however havent yet paid and booked for an appointment.after reading these posts I have now filled out and been approved by esta to travel to the united states and intend to do so and not tell them about my convictions. will the convictions i have told them about on the ds160 form flag up or be saved on there database and result in me being refused entry when i tick the box saying I have no convictions once i get to the customs? any advice is appreciated as i intend to fly out next month

14. Manter

Manter Lunch Mob

Still baffled so many criminals want to go to America. I thought they were all supposed to love Southern Spain

trashpony likes this.
  15. joebloggs67

joebloggs67 New Member

i know. im just dieing to go to vegas to play poker haha do you know if the ds160 will be in the border patrols system?

16. joebloggs67

joebloggs67 New Member

i've filled in a ds160 form and enclosed all my previous convictions however havent yet paid and booked for an appointment.after reading these posts I have now filled out and been approved by esta to travel to the united states and intend to do so and not tell them about my convictions. will the convictions i have told them about on the ds160 form flag up or be saved on there database and result in me being refused entry when i tick the box saying I have no convictions once i get to the customs? any advice is appreciated as i intend to fly out next month

17. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

No one here could tell you this for sure but out of allllll the many many many posters who have visited his thread it seems like you have managed to do pretty much the worst option out of all of them :thumbs:

Manter likes this.
  18. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

No one knows...

But please come back and tell us if you got in or not :D

19. Sadly I think we have been brainwashed to be truthful and your honesty will pay off.

It doesn't. Sometimes you have to lie and be selective with the truth. other wise you will be fucked over again and again.

20. Tell the truth and you will ensure you will never get in. Lie and you will likely get in. Worst case scenario, you lie, et found out , youwill be locked in a cell overnight and sent home and not be allowed in again.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket FFS. Disneyland isn't all that good. Go in overland from Mexico - if you get knocked back, then you can still have fun in lawless Tijuana

21. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Read the thread - all the advice you need is already here.

22. joebloggs67

joebloggs67 New Member

ive not saw anything on this thread that states for definite if they will store the ds160 data although i havent paid for an appointment (but have had the application activated). Therefore was hoping if anyone else had been in a situation like myself so i would know if I would be better just going down the visa route