1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travelling from the UK to the USA with a criminal record

Discussion in 'New York/US' started by slish66, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

what's the obsession with fucking florida and shitty disneyland?? :confused:

existentialist and skyscraper101 like this.
  2. Florida has superb beaches on the rough Atlantic and the calm, warm Gulf Coast. Has Miami which is a buzzing city, the beautiful Everglades, Kennedy Space Centre and in Orlando you have some of the world's best theme parks.

btw, it's Disney World in Florida, not Land.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  3. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

cheers boss!

4. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

i love this thread!lol

5. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Given the amount of land that Florida has effectively ceded to Disney and the other big theme park operators to do whatever they want in, it could well be that they are becoming the new state?

6. Tbf, before Disney moved in Orlando was a swamp, still is in places, just last year some poor kid got eaten by an alligator in the lake in front of the Magic Kingdom.

pogofish likes this.
  7. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

It's swampy and humid. Very little redeemable features except the beaches. I have no idea why so many people retire there. It's one of the most boring places I've ever been. And Miami is also one of the most tacky and overrated cities I've ever been to.

8. 2hats

2hats

35% swamp, 10% ratworld, 5% spaceport, 50% golf course.