1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfers - Summer 2017

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Moroccan Sunset, May 29, 2017.

1. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Tamplin.

Cyclodunc, GregDHFC and YTC like this.
  2. YTC

YTC Human Man

He'd have to sell some of his cars.

3. Moroccan Sunset

But seriously, I don't know who: we'll either be bought by someone else, who may be good or may be bad; or we won't be bought by someone else and we'll be in a massive shit-mire and we won't be able to pay back the Hadley/Meadows loans and we'll go bang.

Looking on the bright side though, either way we won't have to deal with Meadows again.

I may be adding 2 and 2 and getting 64838, but I wonder if that's why Gavin's stayed despite this latest budget cut - it's worth riding the next few months out because it looks likely that they'll be gone by Xmas.

vornstyle76 likes this.
  4. Moroccan Sunset

And have some dreams involving pink and blue world domination.

5. YTC

YTC Human Man

6. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Sad to see him go. :);)

YTC likes this.
  7. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

Would guess this means Nathan's injury is longer term than hoped, and maybe Mascoll is the young player on the move to an EFL club?

Whatever, good to see the return of our most recent England international!

8. YTC

YTC Human Man

I'd say this is a pretty accurate representation

AveryDave likes this.
  9. cambelt

cambelt Well-Known Member

Blueheaven
    From other thread.
    Completely agree about Sekajja which is a massive loss and the reason I was disappointed about Kottoy. With Sekajja gone we seem to be lacking a bit of pace in the team which I felt he had. My biggest concern for this year.

blueheaven likes this.
  10. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

We all dream of a team of Ryan Moss'

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  11. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

Funny you bring him up. Saw the 12th man post on Twitter about player signings they've facilitated over the years and he is labelled a total failure despite scoring a goal every two games.

Scrooge likes this.
  12. Moroccan Sunset

Amen to that, Comrade.

13. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

He certainly didn't achieve a goal every two games in our colours and for whatever reason, whether it was down to him being a poor fit or the team not playing to his strengths, the whole team was less effective with him in it, and our form improved significantly when he was dropped to the bench and replaced by Dipo Akinyemi.

clog and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  14. vornstyle76

vornstyle76 Vorn Chic Vorn Genre

Plans are already being made for a breakaway AFC Ryan Moss.

clog, Moroccan Sunset, darryl and 4 others like this.
  15. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

16. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

17. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

...ground-sharing at Macclesfield?

vornstyle76 likes this.
  18. Jules P

Jules P #noprestonnoparty

Starting to sound like a broken record, but... anyone heard anything re Ibra Sekajja? Would be interested to hear where he ended up/almost ended up.

Also, any news re. Tomlin and Green? I know Acheampong is almost back.

19. Pink Panther

Ibra's Wikipedia page has been amended to read "last played for Dulwich Hamlet". What a waste if he isn't playing anywhere.

Moroccan Sunset and Jules P like this.
  20. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Believe he may be at Welling.

Jules P and YTC like this.
  21. YTC

YTC Human Man

Ach on the way back, Green can't be too far away, Tomlin is probably another month or so I'd say.

Jules P likes this.
  22. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

I was a distance away but did I spot Omar Koroma warming up with the team on Saturday?

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  23. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Nivag, Cyclodunc, YTC and 1 other person like this.
  24. YTC

YTC Human Man

25. Son of Roy

Son of Roy This time next year we'll be millionaires

Margate will be without Alex Flisher for the whole season as he has damaged a cruciate ligament.

26. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

This article on London News Online from 22nd September said Acheampong and Green about a month away, Tomlin about ten weeks (so start of December).

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/...ker-urged-shoot-midweek-stunner-velocity-cup/

While we're at it, what's the score with Frazer Shaw? Injured, gone or just dropped?

27. Moroccan Sunset

What a fucking waste. I've had a look at their last three teams and he's not in any of those. What was the point in moving on? He's had all that upheaval, moved on from a side where he was settled and scoring only to train with Welling.

And to make matters worse, Welling are managed by that cheating bastard Coyle.

Rant over.

28. Moroccan Sunset

Finger's crossed he'll stay for longer than three nanoseconds this time. I've always thought he looked quite good.

29. Pink Panther

He's not having much luck. He had a bad injury at Maidstone that kept him out for ages. Very good player, assuming his injuries haven't taken their toll.

Injured. He was listed in the squad in Saturday's programme, along with the other injured players.

AveryDave likes this.
  30. Son of Roy

Son of Roy This time next year we'll be millionaires

Xavier Vidal is now a Tonbridge Angels player!