Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tottenham Hotspur 2019/20

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Had not realised that RB Leipzig are 4 points clear of Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.

RB Leipzig have scored more than Bayern Munich and have a +8 goal difference.

Thought it worth mentioning :hmm:

Zapp Brannigan

Built like a steakhouse, handles like a bistro
Had not realised that RB Leipzig are 4 points clear of Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.

RB Leipzig have scored more than Bayern Munich and have a +8 goal difference.

Thought it worth mentioning :hmm:
I get confused easily, is it Leipzig or Salzburg with the Japanese player that Liverpool are buying?

Good draw for us. They're a seriously good team, but despite the league table in Germany it's not the same as going to Barca, Real or Juve where you have to take on history as well as the match in front of you.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
I get confused easily, is it Leipzig or Salzburg with the Japanese player that Liverpool are buying?
From Salzburg - The Scouse Samurai AKA Takumi Minamino
He was in Liverpool yesterday having a medical so fingers crossed all done :)
Good draw for us. They're a seriously good team, but despite the league table in Germany it's not the same as going to Barca, Real or Juve where you have to take on history as well as the match in front of you.
Yeah :D I know, was just stirring the pot a bit! After conceding 10 goals against Bayern to then face a top of the table team is not ideal #noeasygames

Zapp Brannigan

Built like a steakhouse, handles like a bistro
Yeah :D I know, was just stirring the pot a bit! After conceding 10 goals against Bayern to then face a top of the table team is not ideal #noeasygames
7 goals were in a bygone era :( and 3 were in a dead rubber with a half reserve team. Reasons to be cheerful, 1, 2, 3...

The39thStep

I think the message was repeated as a reminder rather than there be three incidents . This isn’t supposed to be the procedure . The message was well meaning but a bit odd in my view , racist chanting might well be affecting the game but it’s not exactly a message of we fully stand by the victim is it ?

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
I think the message was repeated as a reminder rather than there be three incidents . This isn’t supposed to be the procedure . The message was well meaning but a bit odd in my view , racist chanting might well be affecting the game but it’s not exactly a message of we fully stand by the victim is it ?
Ah cheers. Reading several reports which seem to suggest there were three warnings. Did not see the game live.

The39thStep

It was confusing tbh . The incident was reported to our captain who then went to the ref and a stadium announcement followed . No other players approached Azib so that’s what I’m basing my comment on. I know that Abraham’s and others have advocated walking off when asked.

DexterTCN

Mastodon noob
It was confusing tbh . The incident was reported to our captain who then went to the ref and a stadium announcement followed . No other players approached Azib so that’s what I’m basing my comment on. I know that Abraham’s and others have advocated walking off when asked.
It's not the club, it's some of the people.

PFA and FA have to start doing more than shite posters and adverts with t-shirts. (I watched the Sky post-match with Neville, Cole and Souness)

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Tottenham Hotspur have now only managed one clean sheet in all of the 9 matches which Jose Mourinho has managed the football club.

Spurs have also now conceded 15 goals, which is the most of any top-flight side during this period.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Tottenham Hotspur have now conceded a goal in 18 successive away league games, their longest top-flight run without a clean sheet since April 1976 to April 1977.

For balance it is worth noting that Southampton have not kept a clean sheet all season.

Last edited:

pinkychukkles

Feed Your Head
I want more games included with Prime (the only way I'm ever going to be able to watch football legitimately at home), maybe with a Mourinho-Cam for added lols :D