Tottenham Hotspur 2017/18 - Spurs are on their way to Wembley

Discussion in 'football' started by Cerberus, Aug 11, 2017.

1. tommers

tommers Your disco needs you

This isn't OK. Cut it out.

2. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

I was close too step but decided to wait to see if any apols are forthcoming given his well documented problems. Like marshall has stated it's quite sad really.

The39thStep and Badgers like this.
  3. Corax

Corax Luke 5:16

What the hell?

It was pretty damn obvious parody - mostly at BCBlues own misogynistic rudeboy posting style - nothing to do with drink or whatever. Using my Recovery as a stick to beat me with is the most reprehensible thing on here so far :rolleyes:

I'll not be apologising I'm afraid - I'd have thought people on here would no me better than to take it at face value by now. I'll endeavour not to give the boards so much credit in future.

4. copliker

copliker ...

It looked very strange and people were worried about you.

5. Corax

Jeez people, that's sweet, but relax.

6. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

#pochout

Pickman's model likes this.
  7. stethoscope

stethoscope Well-Known Member

Sorry Corax, but as an observer last night, it might have seemed amusing in your own head, but it came across as overstepping and I think apologies are owed to BCBlues and 39thStep personally.

Pickman's model and Badgers like this.
  8. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

no mate, it was OTT. We can all see banter, parody, whatever. But we can also see when it goes too far and isn't even slightly funny, just inappropriate.

Badgers likes this.
  9. Corax

Okay, well sorry to The39thStep then - it wasn't fair to include them on a bit between BCBlues and me.
    And apologies to BCBlues as looking back I think I'd conflated his posts with someone in a similar style - but worse - on another thread I was reading at the time. I can't see the misogyny that sparked me in his history.

For future reference though, I've never posted like that pissed or not. The spelling and grammar FFS! It took real effort to do that.

I'm not apologising for the Corbyn gag though!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    BCBlues, newbie and Badgers like this.
  10. BCBlues

I'm used to the racist slur, no thanks to certain elements in our support, but misogyny?? I'm baffled but apols accepted.

This thread needs to get back onto footballing matters. We're putting them lot over in Politics to shame.

sealion, Corax and Badgers like this.
  11. TruXta

TruXta tired

What you should apologise for is the delusional beliefs you have about spuds being a great team.

Corax, Badgers and BCBlues like this.
  12. Corax

Okay - my last word on the subject as I just came across them. I was responding to this poster on a different thread at the same time:

13. BCBlues

14. stethoscope

I've absolutely no idea how you can possibly confuse BCBlues with that Viking cock whom has appeared last few days :confused:

15. Corax

Just having them open in multiple tabs is all. :oops:

16. stethoscope

:D

Corax likes this.
  17. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

Apology accepted Corax . Thank you

Corax likes this.
  18. Corax

So then - Kane's goal drought. With Vardy banging them in for England, is his seat on the plane at risk?

19. Corax

:D :eek:

imposs1904 likes this.
  20. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

Now just a top four finish to f**k up.

COYS

21. Cerberus

Cerberus Uptown top wankin

Well, CL football guaranteed after stumbling around like a drunk this last few weeks...

Nervy game at Wembley tonight. We looked anxious and well, shit really.

Geordies deserved something from it. Shelvey MoM - he ran the game with an exquisite range of passing...

In many ways ‘job done’ for us at Wembley. Most didn’t give us a prayer - esp after a slow start. The club and the fans wanted CL football for the opening of the new ground and we have it. Still feels a little flat, esp how we lost in the cups. Weird season all told really - some unbelievable games at Wembley, some average wins, some shocking defeats/draws (home & away)

Still:

Top London club (haven’t said that for a while)
    CL football in 2018/19
    One win away from 3rd

COYS

sealion and Ted Striker like this.
  22. Ted Striker

Ted Striker Foot's on the other hand

Never in doubt:oops::hmm:

23. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

I think its been a great season. Everyone thought we would struggle at Wombley but we did ok.

COYS

comrade spurski likes this.
  24. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

IMG_20180513_180109.jpg

:D

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    sealion and Pickman's model like this.
  25. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

Feel a lot for Spurs, they couldn't even win the prize for being the best game of the day.

Pickman's model and Badgers like this.
  26. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Chelsea after Poch then?

Allardyce likely to be available if he goes. Also Pardew might not be working at the moment?

Pickman's model, tommers and sealion like this.
  27. S☼I

S☼I I don't want your poxy mint

There's that French bloke after a job, too...nice voice, getting on a bit, studious. Got some radical ideas about fitness, diet, and winning trophies. Might be worth a punt.

Badgers likes this.
  28. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

29. Pickman's model

Pickman's model One star in sight

Badgers likes this.
  30. CosmikRoger

CosmikRoger Well-Known Member

Is the Liverpool thread broken or something?
    Poch signed for another five years today. I hope he's managed to persuade the tight git of a chairman to pay the wages for decent players. He's the highest paid chairman in the premier league but I seem to remember reading that Crystal Palace pay Zaha more than Enic pay Kane.
    I'm just enjoying the ride. They kind of stumbled over the line at the finish, and still finished third so I'm not complaining.
    Getting the better of Madrid over two legs was fun but my favourite moments were either Lamela calling Wiltshire a pussy or Lamela accidentally stamping on Fabregas' fingers.
    COYS

chieftain likes this.