1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tottenham Hotspur 2016-2017 > COYS

Discussion in 'football' started by chieftain, Jun 7, 2016.

1. BigMoaner

BigMoaner Don't kill the lion

luv a bit of soup.

spoon bender.

Sea Lion likes this.
  2. BigMoaner

claret all over the shop.

Sea Lion likes this.
  3. BigMoaner

bubbles #bubbles

GELLA!

Sea Lion likes this.
  4. BigMoaner

i said "michael, go and av a bath"

Sea Lion likes this.
  5. Sea Lion

Sea Lion If you can't dance just nod your head

Jela *

6. LiamO

LiamO Share the love

7. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="

I stand by what I said, if a guy smacked a friend like that then there'd be a reaction. But then again, I wouldn't be hanging about with a bellend like that in the first place.[/QUOTE]

ffs, wasnt going to come back to this, but you're not really going to carry on pretending this is the case are you ? Two of you, pissed, with hundreds of oppo trailing past yards away, OB on the other side of them ? If so, what do you think that imaginary 'reaction' of yours would be ?

+ Sea Lion , if those pissed barmies weren't pissed barmies...what were were they do we think ?

8. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

I love Son... Love his football and love his smiley attitude. The best east Asian player to ever play in the prem?

9. CosmikRoger

CosmikRoger Well-Known Member

Fuck, I really fancied à result today too, I saw us tonking thé woolwich in thé final.
    Watched it in a bar in Barcelona, all thé locals were cheering for us, seems liké Chelsea are disliked internationally :thumbs:

Badgers and passenger like this.
  10. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Watched it in Portugal despite being Mourinho lite all the Portuguese cheered on Chelsea. Spurs were very good for the majority of the game and caused lots of problems.Contes team selection may have baffled a few but he got it right. Great game ans Spurs were very worthy opponents.

Badgers likes this.
  11. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

I'd imagine any team that Mourinho has ever managed is seen in Barcelona as Nazi Peadophiles XI, so the desire for Chelsea to lose that you saw is not particularly surprising :D

Badgers likes this.
  12. Cerberus

Cerberus Uptown top wankin

Weird, compelling, fantastic, fucking frustrating game...

Was there and so missed the media build up and was baffled by the line ups of both teams!?! No Hazard, Costa, Walker or Davies?

Poch went with the 3 at the back which baffled Chelski in January but imo it backfired. For as good as we were for so much of the game, every time they broke (which wasn't often..) they looked dangerous.

Goal in a million for Matic...fair play and well done BUT where does this leave us with a whole season to play at facking Wembley? Voodoo/hoodoo ground or what?

Also. Spent the rest of the evening drinking with Spurs (& a few Chelsea) fans who seemed to think Spurs are the coming team/gonna be great etc but my point is that we have to learn how to win...even if ugly. At some point all the progress will be worth fuck all without a bit of silverware...

Anyway...bollocks...lost to 'them' again for fucks sake....,,

Badgers likes this.
  13. Corax

Corax Read my blog you bastards.

A very rare thing, but I think Poch screwed this one. Son at LWB or whatever the hell that was - just no.

Hopefully Chelsea will now get complacent and lose all their remaining games 7-0.

Badgers likes this.
  14. Cerberus

Cerberus Uptown top wankin

Am still smarting from Saturday....so I think this will be a big test for us tonight.

A motivated and recently successful side (Palace winning v Chelsea; Woolwich & Liverpool) sniffing another scalp - I don't like it...,

What's more, I have a ticket...

Has the manager and/or the team learnt anything from last years farrago - 2pts from the last 4 games? The league has now gone (& arguably was only 'achievable' in the minds of the media). How we respond tonight will tell us whether we have the guts to hold on to 2nd place. I've been Spurs for almost 4 decades and I have my misgivings.....

COYS - and prove me wrong...

Badgers likes this.
  15. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

16. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Spurs truly are a never-ending cornucopia of abject failure.

Sea Lion, Badgers and Pickman's model like this.
  17. Pickman's model

18. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

ska invita, diond and Badgers like this.
  19. Pickman's model

so from you no condemnation, no sympathy, just a load of whataboutery

how lucky this unfortunate man is to have you equate the unprovoked assault on him with disagreements involving mild handbags among arsenal fans

Badgers likes this.
  20. IC3D

IC3D Post Mid Arc

Woolwich play like a soggy prawn sandwich these days, must hurt :p

Badgers likes this.
  21. Pickman's model

at least you don't need to be an oap to recall the last time arsenal won the league.

22. CosmikRoger

23. Pickman's model

oap. it means pensioner. which you have to be to recall the last time spurs won the league, in 1961.

24. CosmikRoger

oaf, it means boorish, although I think you already knew ;)

diond likes this.
  25. chieftain

chieftain Mega Gammon

Bang get in. Fuck a ff noisey neighbours

26. Corax

Corax Read my blog you bastards.

[​IMG]

IC3D likes this.
  27. ska invita

no amount of lasagne could help them :)
    I hope it stings! Arsenal were in second place when the Wenger Out campaign got momentum...talked themselves out of it I reckon. Very amusing

what a great season...genuinely couldn't care less about winning the league/cup... The main prize is won!

I was thinking about the difference between spurs now and in recent years and I think a big factor is having a world class striker or two committed to the squad. Bale was the last very brief moment. Adebayor did well for a bit and I've nothing bad to say about Defoe but to be at the top you really need a highest level striker. Son and Kane have pushed us up and over (not to mention Ali), and all the signs are they are going to stay put...so long as the Wembley move doesn't sink us. :hmm:

28. ska invita

Fez909 and IC3D like this.
  29. Sea Lion

Sea Lion If you can't dance just nod your head

Bottled it again :D

Fez909 and SpookyFrank like this.
  30. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Wasn't three days ago they were going on about how they were putting the pressure back on Chelsea. Guess that didn't pan out :D

Fez909 and Sea Lion like this.