1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tory Death Spiral

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Kaka Tim, Jun 11, 2017.

1. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist my world is fire and blood

that'll buy him a lot of kleenex and hand lotion

InfoBurner, A380, mojo pixy and 4 others like this.
  3. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Badgers likes this.
  4. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

I dunno, its an expert opinion I suppose.

5. planetgeli

I hear the former detectives are facing investigation as well.

Win, win then.

Badgers and Pickman's model like this.
  6. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Retired coppers have a magic anti-prosecution forcefield though don't they? Or is that only for stuff they did while still employed by her Majesty's constabuary?

HoratioCuthbert likes this.
  7. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

:cool:

Badgers likes this.
  8. planetgeli

For crimes committed against Tory Cabinet ministers it depends on ‘the Lodge’.

Fingers crossed eh.

9. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

eewch!!I REALLY did not want that image planted in my mind :eek::D

Pickman's model likes this.
  10. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

I think they're trying to see if they can be done over data protection. In fairness it is rank shitness from the ex-coppers, dredging up details from a case they investigated but didn't prosecute. Its well out of order and maybe, just maybe, there is a chance for a win win win here now the ruling class have been shafted, maybe they may change the rules regarding the conduct of Police even when they are no longer in the force.

As for the smut, that should have between him and his employer. Hang on, that's us.................

cupid_stunt likes this.
  11. bemused

bemused Well-Known Member

I'm surprised is isn't a crime.

12. Smangus

Smangus comatose at a desk

Official secrets act may apply, in which case it remains in force after you leave the organisation you worked for.

13. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

It isn't because it (releasing or using information they acquired as part of their public service for their own gain) is a petard that politicians would easily be hoisted from themselves.

14. A380

A380 How do I change this 'custom title' thing then?

What really fucks the Tories off with cases like this and pleb gate* is that they really see the police as servant class. They don’t like it as it’s like their butler daring to talk about what goes on behind closed doors.

* I have never forgiven the media for not taking the chance to call it Gate gate.

Pickman's model and tim like this.
  15. tim

tim Well-Known Member

The media were clearly nobbled. We need a latter day Bernstein and Woodward to investigate the murky background to Gategategate.

A380 likes this.
  16. DotCommunist

the copper ended up shafted over that one as well, had to say he'd billy bullshitted. Who knows the truth.

17. A380

I think the nobling was probably done as a favour by a multi billionaire. Probably someone who made their fortune out of software. I can’t prove it but I reackon it was the founder of Microsoft.

It’s Gatesgategategste..

tim likes this.
  18. A380

The main one quoted apparently made up the fact that he was nearby the gate whist off duty and heard it all. When he wasn’t. Not a wise decision in probably one of the most CCTV surveilled areas of the word.

I think the cop who was actually sworn at (agreed by both sides) and called a pleb ( never proven...) got a settlement.

19. tim

tim Well-Known Member

Rumours spread by technophobic gossiping farmers: Over gateGatesgategategate.

A380 likes this.
  20. A380

Did you notice how it conveniently drew attention away from a baby food scandal that was brewing at the time?

Cow and GateovergateGatesgategategate.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    tim likes this.
  21. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

That would be the scandal about the baby food leading to bone and muscle deformities and affecting the posture and walking stance of the children in later life, I suppose...

Cow and GategaitovergateGatesgategategate

Smangus and A380 like this.
  22. mojo pixy

mojo pixy unquantifiable hazards

You mean the one led by hardcore queer activists?

StraighthateCowandGateGaitoverGatesgategategate.

A380 likes this.
  23. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

this is starting to grate ...

A380 and mojo pixy like this.
  24. mojo pixy

mojo pixy unquantifiable hazards

No, it's great

A380 likes this.
  25. NoXion

NoXion Eat leaden death, demon...

It will be remembered as the Great Gategategate.

Smangus and A380 like this.
  26. tim

tim Well-Known Member

It would be great to have a poll to rate Grating or Great, StraighthateCowandGateGaitoverGatesgategategate?

A380 likes this.
  27. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

I like that the bloke with the 3-d printer is obviously making gun barrels, to bring about the advent of Full Space Communism through Proletarian Democracy!

I don't like that in the pic on the left, the illustrator is implying that black males are violent.

A380, Badgers and agricola like this.
  28. SaskiaJayne

SaskiaJayne Rural Guerrilla

Treeza says no vote to bring back fox hunting ‘cos it will lose the ‘yoof’ vote. Irony is nu labour were forced to have vote to ban it because it had been in labour manifesto for years but Blair & cohorts couldn’t really be arsed with it. Hunting never really went away anyway. No law against riding horses in a field & bring your dogs as well. If they get the scent of a fox not much anybody can do.

29. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank Somewhere under the raincloud

Looks like he's just offering the robot a friendly fist bump. So clearly the point the illustrator is making is that black folk are all scabs :hmm:

30. DotCommunist

of all the shithouse things in the last manifesto fox hunting was the icing. The added fuck you, were back little man. As you say the cunts do hunt anyway but ykwim

A380, teqniq and SaskiaJayne like this.