Tonbridge Angels vs. Dulwich Hamlet, Sat 16th Dec 2017

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Cyclodunc, Dec 11, 2017.

1. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Bantz

2. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

I must have missed something. Why?

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

????

4. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Was he the manager when his assistant attacked Maidstone United fans?

6. Moroccan Sunset

Bit of a silly comment, but proof attached that he's supporting Dulwich.

Attached Files:

7. Moroccan Sunset

Bearing in mind some of the genuine bellends we have met in recent times (Tamplin, Coyle, that Concord keeper in the League Cup final), it's bizarre to call McKimm a cunt for one tasteless tweet.

8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Not sure why I need to have respect for him. Imagine if Tamplin's twitter was full of him repeatedly using women being sexually assaulted to make the point that uber is bad and black cab drivers all salt of the earth.

He seems to be a massive douche.

But you are right all three of those were worse. I wont dispute that.

Just a shame he seems to have become such a Kent cunt. I still haven't fully recovered from speaking to a Tonbridge fan who used to be a Dulwich fan but "now we have too many black players".

I dont love Gary McCann either. Employing people that assaulted fans seems to be a bit off as well.

9. GregDHFC

GregDHFC Well-Known Member

But he's not wrong though is he? While it is super important for us to raise money for ourselves, I've always found it slightly embarrassing that other clubs are helping to raise money to fund the league leaders' wage bill.

EDC, Matt The Cab and Pink Panther like this.
  10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Embarrassing that people want to help us. If you say so.

11. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Its not to fund the wage bill is it. We easily fund out own wage bill. Its to find the money that we have stolen by our owners.

12. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

He just looks like a bitter cunt, which he is.

Tonbridge have enough money, which he spends happily. Shame he is so shit.

13. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

Steve McKimm was a really good player for us in the mid-90s; 100% effort and no little skill (in fact a lot of skill as he went into a higher division).
    A few throwaway comments on Twitter, do not put him in the "c**t" category for sure, and I'd also wager he has a lot of respect for Gavin Rose and the managerial team.

clog, Jamie Wyatt, EDC and 2 others like this.
  14. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Why does it make it 'even worse as he's an ex-player? The vast majority of non-league players don't give a proverbial flying fig about former clubs, they play football because it's something they're quite good at and can make money out of. No more, no less. Players who care are a rarity. I remember McKimm playing for us, and whenever we've played against him as a player or a manger he's never had a bad word to say against The Hamlet. Can you imagine if everone judged ourselves by a number of your posts on here, and before you retort-yes, some of mine! We wouldn't have a very good reputation would we?
    We do NOT easily fund our own wage bill. We would, could and should if we controlled the entire running of the Football Club, but we don't. Meadows Residential are pulling the strings. So we don't. We are fighting for our very survival as things stand, and every penny going into the "12th Man" will only go to keeping the team we have on the pitch. But if that donated money wasn't coming in then we simply would not have the funds to pay the team & the squad would disintegrate and leave. Are you really saying that under current circumstances if there was no fundraising, things would be exactly the same as before Meadow Residential threw their toys out of the pram?

Pink Panther likes this.
  15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I couldn't care less about our reputation - being thought of a "nice" is not what I would want our reputation to be.

As for your second paragraph, you are agreeing with me :)

16. Dulwich Mishi

I am saying with the current policy of Meeadow Residential & us NOT collecting to make up the shortfall, we would NOT make up the wage budget...so I AM DISAGREEING WITH YOU!

As for being 'nice'..I would prefer to see ourselves as a Club that is 'respected' throughout non-league football.

Pink Panther likes this.
  17. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

18. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

You are agreeing with me though - Meadows are stealing our money.

19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

The irony of the Tonbridge manager looking at our message board - I wonder if he had to register to see what they say about him on their message board.

20. tonysingh

tonysingh Well-Known Member

You know what? On the basis of this thread, only one person is coming across as a cunt and it aint Steve McKimm.

Pink Panther and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  21. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I dunno.

I never spat at fans or swore at fans.

22. tonysingh

I didn't realise you'd been coming to Champion hill so long you can remember Steve McKimm as a player? Given he last payed for us around 1998ish.

Yes, because all of us people in Kent are cunts. I look forward to discussing this with you in person. ;)

Congratulations. Have a slice of big boy cake.

23. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I don't remember him. I do know he was an ex-player.

I got my dislike of Kent cunts from Mishi.

24. Dulwich Mishi

Strange that....I'm in Kent on Thursday, reading at a poetry night...

tonysingh likes this.
  25. tonysingh

Nice backtracking. :thumbs:

26. Dulwich Mishi

It's wind-up posh cunts from Essex I think you'll find I dislike more...

27. tonysingh

funnily enough, so am i. ;):D

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  28. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Thats not backtracking. I stand by my opinion of him.

29. Moroccan Sunset

Fucking heck, you've changed.

30. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Gnarliest Hamlet Thread Of The Year.